The husband lay on the couch all day, refusing to help his wife, he came to his senses only when it was too late.

An inattentive person is grief in the family. We all want someone who cares about us. Often we are willing to give attention, love and care, but we do not get the same in return. On the one hand, someone will say that true love does not need feedback. On the other hand, without it, we quickly burn out and lose ourselves in trying to satisfy another person.

Inattentive man Lyuda felt terrible fatigue for days. She didn’t sleep well and didn’t know what was happening to her body. She did everything as usual. Early rise, breakfast for her husband, coffee for herself, then work until 6pm, homecoming, cleaning, cooking dinner... Nothing has changed in years.

My husband’s behavior has changed. Before, he did not help much, but showed his love and care. He inspired Lyudmila, and she flitted. She thought she could move mountains. However, that has changed over time. My husband became colder and more withdrawn. The couple almost stopped communicating.

Lyuda never asked Andrew for help, but always expected her. She took on every job with perseverance and energy. At first, she even discouraged her husband when he tried to help her. Over time, he stopped trying. My wife realized she was terribly tired. She was sad, not realizing how her husband did not notice her fatigue.

Once during the next general cleaning, which Luda did herself, she closed her eyes for a second and woke up in the hospital. How did she get here? Next to him sat an agitated husband, his face was red with tears. Andrew held her hand and whispered something quietly. Seeing that his wife opened her eyes, he immediately rushed to hug her.

- Why didn't you tell me you were overworked? Why didn't you ask for help? You know men are blind. Please do not hide anything from me and always ask if you need help with something.

Lyudmila was stunned. It never occurred to her that Andrew simply did not notice her fatigue. Although she really always tried to be “at the parade”: make-up, smiling, dressed with a needle... Andrey did not notice that his wife was already falling off her feet. He used to really try to help, but he got so much resistance that he decided not to even try again.

Maybe he didn’t want to see all of this himself. His wife gave him that opportunity. She kept quiet, and he didn't ask. The whole week that his wife was in the hospital, he was doing household chores. Andrew did not even think how tedious and difficult it was.

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? It is important to appreciate your loved ones and notice the little things. However, it should also be remembered that no one can read minds. There is nothing wrong with asking for help and sharing your feelings. Andrey and Lyuda just needed to talk more and discuss household chores as well as their relationship. Inattentive people do not always ignore the needs of others intentionally.

After marriage, many begin to take their partner for granted. It's wrong. So passion, spark and understanding disappear. We should always be interested in our soul mate, no matter how long the marriage lasts. This is the only way to maintain love for each other for life. How do you keep the spark in your relationship? Share your experience in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting