Husband quotes only a hot breakfast, please my beloved cakes with green onions, the oven does not include

My husband and I are fans of hot and fresh breakfast. We always try to come up with something interesting. And our favorite is green onion cakes. My husband found the recipe. We loved these cakes the first time.

YouTube Now Editorial "Site" She wants to share this wonderful recipe with you. At the end of the article there will also be a video in which you can see the detailed instructions.

Green onion cakes Ingredients
  • 100 ml of water
  • 0.25 tsp salt
  • 150g flour
  • 30g green onion
  • pinch
  • 50g hard cheese

Frying ingredients
  • 0.25 tbsp flour
  • 0.25 cornstarch
  • 20g butter
  • sunflower

Preparation
  1. Mix water and salt. Add flour and kneads to a simple elastic dough. Leave him to rest for 10 minutes.

2. Then divide the dough into 4 parts. Each mix separately, roll into balls. Leave it to rest for another 10 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, cut the onions, add a pinch of soda to it. It is necessary that the onions remain green after frying. Separately, grind hard cheese.

4. Now in a separate container mix a quarter glass of flour with the same amount of starch. This mixture generously sprinkle the table, put the first piece of dough on it and roll. Do it with the others, too.

5. Then sprinkle the first rolled piece of dough with the same mixture. Put the other one on top. Repeat that 4 times. All layers of dough roll with a roller. The video shows you how to do that. So the dough will be as elastic and thin as possible.

YouTube
  6. Now divide the dough layers, each lubricated with butter. Put the onions and grated cheese on top. Wrap it up. Roast in a heated pan. 676123

YouTube

Here is a video where you can see how to work with the test. By the way, here are four ways to wrap cakes.

about:blank

Now you know how to make these beautiful green onions, too. As you can see, it's not easy. Yeast is not needed, you do not need to turn on the oven. We often make Vietnamese baguettes for breakfast. Also a good option is a simple hot breakfast, which is cooked while the kettle boils. I hope that this recipe will take root in your home.

What do you usually make for breakfast? We will welcome your recipes in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting