This year we celebrate Easter in the Czech Republic, baking for the good people of the Easter lamb, here it is a symbol of the holiday.

The symbols of Easter in the Czech Republic and Germany are the rabbit and the Easter lamb. This year we celebrate Easter in Prague. I decided to please the people who sheltered us, baking an Easter lamb for them. The kids will love it!

Easter lamb is an integral element Easter table It is an Easter basket, and it takes a place of honor. It turns out that such pastries symbolize Jesus Christ himself and remind of his purity, meekness, kindness and obedience.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how baking Celebration. The recipe for the perfect muffin!

Easter symbols Ingredients
  • 220g flour
  • 5 eggs
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 250g sugar
  • 250g butter
  • 100g starch
  • 1g vanillin
  • 8g baking powder

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, whip the softened butter with sugar to lushness. Gradually add the eggs.

2. Mix flour with starch. Soak through a sieve and then add salt and vanillin to the dry mixture.

3. In a bowl with an oil-sugar mixture in two approaches add a dry mixture. Beat the dough with a mixer for 2-5 minutes.

4. Please note that for cooking you will need a baking container. lamblike. You can use any form for a cupcake, but it is best with removable sides - then the probability of damaging the cupcake when taking it out is minimal. Pour the dough into a buttered form. Bake it. Easter lamb in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 50-55 minutes until ready. Check your readiness with a wooden stick.

5. Only a completely cooled product can be removed from the form. Decorate the head of the lamb powdered or glaze. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out why Easter eggs will shine like a thousand suns. This year I am painting in an original way!

I really like Easter symbols like this wonderful pastry. lamb-formOr, as it is often called, a lamb. Let such an Easter lamb become a vehicle for joy in Christ coming into the world, because this sweet miracle coming to your house at the end of fasting simply cannot but fill your heart with tenderness. Besides, it's delicious.

By the way, such an Easter lamb can also be a wonderful gift for the holiday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting