Regina Todorenko released a new song, which said goodbye to parents from Ukraine

Singer and broadcaster Regina Todorenko now It was on the wave of an unprecedented hat on the Internet. Ukrainian netizens do not understand how a native of Odessa can keep silent about what is happening on the territory of Ukraine. During the 10 weeks of the war, Regina did not react to a full-scale Russian attack. In an interview, she said that the topic of war in her family is taboo.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko Regina Todorenko now The scandal with the silence of Ukrainian Todorenko has not subsided, but recently the singer herself added fuel to the fire. She released the song "He's Behind Me." dedicated to her husbandRussian singer Vlad Topalov. The couple legalized the relationship on October 25, 2018, and is now expecting the birth of a second child.

What could that be in the song? For example, “Don’t call me, Dad, your daughter is different.” “Don’t wait for me, Mom, I’m not coming home today.” Former fans were angered by such expressions. After all, according to the media, Regina’s parents live in Odessa. The city is also under the crosshairs of the occupiers, they do not spare missiles for it.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko Tsunami Critics Comments from angry social media users were so much that Regina Todorenko is now I decided to leave Instagram. The singer said that in the near future past activity in her account will not be. So she wanted to move away from the endless flow of hat on the Internet. According to Todorenko, it protects the health of the man inside.

Former fans can't understand how an artist can ignore the apparent war in the country where her parents live. However, they did not receive the slightest hint of support. Regina preferred to remain silentNot telling the truth about the unjust and baseless war to a multimillion-dollar audience.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko Russian media Regina told that now it is difficult for her both physically and morally. She gained 10 kilograms due to pregnancy. In addition, the second “interesting position” became much more difficult for the singer than the first. According to Todorenko, this is connected with bigotry online.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko Another scandal In one of the issues of the program “Friday with Regina”, the singer said that political topics in her family are taboo. “We have vetoed political conversations. Vlad and I have a hard time coming to a consensus, not everything is compromised. It destroys our family and we would like to continue to be together.”

In addition, the actress noted that she and Vlad Topalov do not care what people say about them. The singer adds that she and her husband can be radically different, as if from parallel worlds. But she continues to be with him and thank him for his love. Moreover, in her new song, Regina stated that her husband will follow her even to the southernmost shore of hell.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko Regina Todorenko has now left social networks do not hide their anger because of Todorenko's silence. They, like thousands of ordinary users, do not understand how to remain silent in such a situation. For example, the singer Dasha Astafieva was pissed off by Regina’s posts on Instagram. Instead of at least some reaction to the fact that Russia has launched a full-scale war against Ukraine, Regina showed fans the analysis of his wardrobe.

Another scandal turned into an attempt to reach Regina Ukrainian TV presenter and singer Koli Serga. The artist even published correspondence with Todorenko. He noted that Regina had never written to him during the war. “Silence is your active position,” Serga said.

Instagram / @about.reginatodorenko "The phrase "stop the war" thrown into nowhere is an attempt to sit on two chairs. In the person of Regina, I appeal to all neutral bloggers in Russia. It's war and there's no halftones. Either against it or for it, the singer concluded.

Tags

See also

New and interesting