Homemade Grandma Buys 1 Bottle of Butter Every 3 Months

Every housewife wants to cut down. vegetable oiling to a minimum. It is understandable, because this product can not be called useful. In addition, it regularly rises in price, which makes each time to lay out for a bottle of this yellowish liquid an increasing amount.

So today's editorial office. "Site" They will share a few tricks that will stretch. vegetable-oil long term. Moreover, for the sake of tangible savings, you will not have to go to any complex measures or completely abandon the use of your favorite pan. No, it's a lot easier.

I want to share how I use sunflower oil sparingly. It seems that I do not give up on it at all, but one bottle can last even three months. There are four other people in the family besides me. Therefore, life hack is worthwhile, writes Ekaterina.

It seems to me that in our difficult times, any method of saving is worth paying attention, so mine, too, can be useful to someone. Moreover, vegetable oil is far from cheap, and also continues to rise in price. But like everything else.”

“What am I doing? It's very simple. When I bring a whole bottle of vegetable oil from the store, I don’t open it the way most housewives do. In fact, this is the main secret of my method.”

“The fact is that under the lid there is a plug with a ring, which every housewife habitually removes and throws away. I used to make this mistake, too, and the oil went away in a couple of weeks. Now I just make a small hole in the stub and cut the ring carefully.”

“So the oil is poured in a fine trickle, and when cooked, it helps save a lot.” In addition, I use a silicone brush to evenly smear the oil throughout the pan. Try it too, Ekaterina advises.

Indeed, the method seems quite interesting, because through a small hole in the bottle is unlikely to pour more oil on the pan than is required for frying. Therefore, with each cooking, the hostess at least a little, but saves.

Chefs are also advised to use parchment to fry with a minimum amount of oil, such as fish. Simply on a piece of parchment you need to drop a little oil, lay out the fish on top, and then carefully send it all to the pan. So the fish gets a golden crust and does not stick to the pan. And you need a minimum of butter.

The use of vegetable oil does not bring much benefit, because fried food is often harmful. Therefore, if possible, it is better to choose other methods of cooking: cooking, baking, stewing. And more useful, and vegetable oil for cooking is not required.

Tags

See also

New and interesting