The majors invited a girl from a poor family to a nobility laugh, but quickly fell silent when they saw who she came with.

Can it? girl Not the person he claims to be? This amazing story happened to Valeria, a humble and simple student. What happened to the young lady? Why did the family play an important role in such complicated twists of fate?

A girl from a poor family, Lera moved to a new city because she entered a prestigious university. She was a really beautiful girl, but did not rush to emphasize all her charms according to the latest fashion. I always tried to learn well and remember only with my mind. For kindness and gentle character girl easily accepted in the dormitory. She found a common language with her new neighbors and classmates.

But a huge glass of tar in this barrel of honey splashed the famous major trinity, who studied with Valeria in the same group. Andrey, Dima and Timothy could boast of not poor parents, who did not regret anything for their sons. So they were on paid training in one of the best universities in the country, lived in rented apartments, dissected on personal foreign cars.

For the eyes of the three guys called the “triangle of evil”. Of course, they did not favor classmates, and at the first opportunity they tried to taunt, call, humiliate, ridicule. Some tried to object, but over time they realized that fighting with guys just unrealistic. Andrey always attacked first, and Timothy and Dima connected behind and just They didn't give the opponent a chance..

The majors behaved horribly, but no one dared to tell them a crooked word. Teachers sighed with relief if they did not see the trinity again in their lectures or seminars. The guys didn’t really care because of their studies, because they knew that everything was already captured. So spent time for parties in clubs, communication with girls, unrestrained fun.

Before Valeria and the trio of majors especially never communicatedThey rarely crossed paths. Undoubtedly, the girl knew who they were, who their parents were, how bad their characters were, but she did not care much. One day Andrey, Tim and Dima decided to come to the university. They did it for the sake of jokes, as parents reminded about the next payment for their educational process.

Lera bought herself a new blouse yesterday. left out classmates. The girls immediately began to ask her where and how much she bought such a cute thing. This did not pass by Andrei - the leader of the pack of majors. “Valera, I bought a great blouse. Did you have a sale at the farm? The company of guys immediately erupted into wild laughter, but the girl decided not to show her sight.

"Are you deaf? How will you milk cows in your village? Drop your kolkhoz, I'll take you as a cleaner to my company. You will certainly be good for this case, Andrey continued. “First, not Valera, but Valeria. Secondly, I won't even have a few lives to make it to your miserable company. Or your father, should I say?' Valeria's voice sounded loud and strong. The group of guys took it easy. The classmates were frightened to watch what was happening.

Who is she? The girl who dared to object to the three rich sons. Parents seem to be ordinary teachers. Mom's at school, and Dad's at some university washing his pants. Simple, that's all. Like an ordinary girl from a simple family. I dared to talk like that. with the elite? When Lera came, no one knew her. But after this incident, she became famous. Stories about how the majors were nailed, overgrown with all sorts of speculation and became a university legend. But this case did not give the boys peace. They wanted to humiliate the girl and take revenge.

It has been about a year since Andrey got into a fight with Valeria. The company of guys continued to mock and tease everyone, but they tried not to climb to Lera if possible. Oblique views of students The university infuriated Andrew the most. It seemed to him that at that moment he was doused with a bucket of sludge. “How do you make this Lera look like a fool? And in front of everyone? mused the major.

“Andriuha, how do you plan to celebrate your anniversary?” 21 years after all, the age when everything and everywhere is possible, Tim laughed. "I don't know. I haven’t decided yet, Andrei threw angrily. “Are you thinking about this stuff again?” asked Dima with irritation. - I've had enough. Stop driving, you better invite her to your place for the day. As soon as he shows up in his beggar cloths in a restaurant, we won’t need animators.” Timothy and Dima famously laughed at such an idea. "Guys, that's brilliant."

So the three rich people began to prepare for the implementation revenge. Ordered the most expensive restaurant, the best photographers and cameramen, called the whole group. Most refused to go, but the boys built innocent eyes and offered a truce. At first, Valeria didn’t want to go either, but her friends persuaded her. I wanted to go to a great celebration and look up. Andrew especially begged Lera to come, which gave rise to strange thoughts in her head. Why is that kindness?

On the day of the celebration, the guys could not wait for the arrival of Lera. Operators and photographers were told to broadcast their every move on the Internet on all social networks, so that everyone could see the shame. The Trinity has already seen how they meet this naive simpleton with pathos and treat her like an alien. Andrew with ecstasy told friends that soon a live scarecrow will come to the holiday.

Friends of Lera, who have already arrived at the restaurant, said that the girl is coming. At which the crowd of majors with a laugh rushed to the front door. "What's driving up? The loud laughter of the guys was heard everywhere, followers in social networks were already exhausted from the desire to see this poor simpleton.

At first, the crowd did not pay attention to the jeep that arrived at the restaurant. This is a common phenomenon, why should I be surprised? Then a solid young man came out of the car to open the door to his companion. The guy three bully immediately recognized, as he was the owner of the restaurant, where the celebration took place. And then the majors finally got there. This beautiful girl in a stylish dress who got out of the car is Valeria.

“You didn’t recognize me, fools,” laughed Lera, “Andryusha, what happened to your face?” It sounds like you're 5 years old and your hamster just got sucked into a vacuum cleaner. Everything okay? Are you okay? But Andrew really didn't have a face. He was ready. burst out. Timothy and Dima frantically rushed to open Valeria's door, like footmen. Andrey started freaking out, shouting at photographers so that nothing was filmed, taking away their equipment. Yes, the celebration was a success.

No one knew that Valeria moved to this city to go to university on her own. Her father worked as a dean of one of the faculties, and her mother worked as a director of a prestigious gymnasium in her hometown. But the young lady wanted everything for herself. Dressed modestly, relations with a rich young man, too, not advertised. That's how she managed to teach a bunch of sons of wealthy people. Only these children have not earned anything yet.

From the editorial board. They say that they meet on clothes, and send off. Life is complicated, and that doesn’t mean you only have to evaluate covers. There are entire universes inside people. Sometimes they are hundreds of times larger than someone’s extinct stars.

Tags

See also

New and interesting