30 years was a perfect, working wife, I do not want to marry again, do not even ask

Why get married? I was always worried about that because I couldn't understand. What you can get in marriageWhat can’t you get by just being together? I have always been surprised by the women who Sacrifice everything for men and childrenAnd then they accused them of all their sins. Why would you make such sacrifices?

Why to marry Mamina friend was married for 30 years. She gave birth to three beautiful children, but did not allow herself any of the things that she loved before marriage. It was not about financial constraints. Oh no!

Aunt Light in her youth always went somewhere, traveled around the world and brought a sea of impressions, which eventually became only dull memories. Mom says she loved listening to her friend's stories about distant lands. Svetlana also concert-lovingShe often went to exhibitions and loved animals.

All of this disappeared after marriage. My husband was good, loyal and earned very well. He did not share any of his wife’s passions. Then the first child was born and it was no longer fun. By the way, the husband Sveta had his own hobbies, and very expensive. For example, he loved hunting.. Now it is a very expensive pastime. But the woman has nothing to do there. Maybe some brutal ladies and interested in such, but certainly not romantic and dreamy Light.

After the birth of my mother’s third baby, my friend suddenly realized that she was not living the life she dreamed of. The children grew up, the old passion subsided. Sveta suddenly realized that she wanted a divorce. Not just wants to. To her. necessary as air. In marriage, she almost lost her true identity. Svetlana was 55 at the time.

Since the day when the couple divorced, about 6 years have passed. Everything that was acquired together with her husband, the woman exchanged for a two-room apartment. There she moved her small bag and started a new life. You have no idea. How this lady has changed. Like she's 10 years younger! Where have you gone? baggy clothes, eternal dull bundle on the head and suffering eyes?

Now Sveta takes my mother by her hand, and they go somewhere together, attend concerts or even just walk around their hometown. I do not see a tortured mother-workaholic, but a cheerful young lady who still has life ahead. Clothing in the Light is always bright, short skirts and high boots she is not afraid. The beam turned into beautiful haircut with charming ombre.

Even Svetlana’s house began to display her. The woman finally got the pets she had dreamed of for 30 years. My husband just didn’t like them, and he resisted even a hamster. She now has three Persian cats and a cute pug.

From the editor Looking at Svetlana, I wonder again and again: Is it worth getting married at all?? I don’t want to become what this woman has become over the years. On the other hand, perhaps it was not the marriage that was wrong, but the person with whom she tied her life? We need to choose our partner more carefully.

It is important to consider not only his passionate nature or ability to earn well. Much more important are common hobbies and interests, because these moments will come to the fore with age. Children will grow up, you will earn money. misfit It can change your identity beyond recognition.

And don't blame him. He is what he is. We have to be careful when choosing. If you do not want to start real life only after 60, as happened to Svetlana, then it is worth it. pink off. You know, there are women who never start this life. Never.

Tags

See also

New and interesting