Modern women do not face material dependence on men

It was a time when a woman could only live as a woman. mother and guardianLong gone. Now the need for self-realization extends to many areas of life. Moreover, our psyche has evolved significantly since the Paleolithic era and has long lacked the role of wife and mother.

Many people condemn women who are provided by men. If in your family such conditions have long been agreed and the husband does not mind that he alone brings money to the family, you can safely turn a blind eye to such condemnations. Probably just jealous of you. And people are understandable, because you have the ability to do what you want, not spend money to provide basic needs.

In fact, smart women are much happier if they have more. financially reliable partnerHe is willing to provide for them and truly loves them. Unfortunately, this happens very rarely. Basically, a well-earning husband reproaches his better half and constantly terrorizes her. Using your money as an excuse.

That's not how it should be. And in this case, I agree with women who are willing to bend their backs at not the best job, just to avoid being the victim of such a “male”. No money is worth a traumatized psyche. Trust me, nothing you can buy with his money will satisfy you.

Money has long been one of the most powerful means of control. He who owns money owns everything. It is worth remembering, even if you are in the warmest and most reliable relationships. I would advise a woman who lives in the care of her loved one to always have backup in case of what. People change and we cannot predict their actions.

No one can guarantee that your best husband in the world won't tell you tomorrow he's found someone else and he doesn't need you anymore. If you have nothing of your own, No work, no housing, no stash.It will be very difficult to stand on your own. Of course, parents will help at first, but sometimes they are not around.

There is nothing wrong with the fact that Your partner provides for you.If your relationship is transparent. If you respect your husband and he is not a tool for you to get money, but a really loved one, then you are very lucky. Congratulations! Enjoy life and do not listen to the envious.

I advise everyone else to have at least one job. It may not make a lot of money, but you will have your share of independence because of it. Money often becomes money. main argument in domestic disputes. You don't want to be left without arguments, do you? In addition, if your spouse earns well, then you have a great opportunity to find a job that consistently brings even a small amount of money, but at the same time you like it. Who knows what that could lead to. Maybe you can find and develop. lifetime.

I want to answer those who claim that, they say, without work, a woman can not fully realize herself. That's the wrong view. Without hobbies, without self-care and without mental development A woman cannot fulfill herself. And the presence of a position that provides you with finances, if the money is already there, is not necessary.

In addition, given the situation in the CIS countries, finding a really cool job is incredibly difficult. Basically, we face a dilemma: Good money or a nice job. Before reproaching women who are lucky to find love in the person of a wealthy man, think about whether you say banal envy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting