Is it possible to call a child selfish because he ate too much food?

Selfishness is good only if it is moderate and does not hurt other people. Parents often talk about what selfish kids.. Children take their example first and foremost from their parents. A teacher I know told me a story about an employee who just amazed me.

Selfishness of a person Olya works at school recently and tries not to climb too hard. However, she recently became a witness. talking to his daughter. At first, the mother just read the baby out loud, and then she started yelling at him. She shouted something about the cutlets and the fact that her daughter was not thinking about anyone but herself.

What happened? Mom left for two daughters, the eldest and youngest, pasta with patties. The youngest came home early and I ate all the cutlets., leaving only pasta. Apparently, my mother cooked a dish for the whole family of 4 people, one cutlet for each. It turns out that the daughter ate all 4 cutlets.

The family of the headmaster was very poor. The husband made good money on his business, the eldest daughter was already at university, but the youngest recently went to the 5th grade. Just a kid. Her mother yelled at her as if she had committed a crime. It was not that there was no food at home.

Maybe Mom was partly right. But why make such a reprimand representation? Why don't you just explain to your daughter that the food was cooked for everyone in the family and now there will be empty pasta for dinner.

I truly believe that family matters should only remain within the family. Surprisingly, however, there is a tendency in some families that all the problems It's just a scream.. Of course, screaming can never lead a child to understand what he has done wrong. Most likely, he will just be offended and go away.

From the editor It is important to educate children responsibility. But often our children do things not out of harm. They just don’t realize they’re doing something wrong. In the above situation, I do not understand my daughter, but my mother. Pot with pasta and four patties for the whole evening for a large family. It's a bit small, don't you think?

If baby was hungryAnd he didn't want pasta, it's not unusual that he ate exactly what he liked and in the quantity he needed. Isn't it the job of parents to feed their children properly?

What do you think about this situation? Did the mother do the right thing when she shouted at her daughter how irresponsible she was?

Tags

See also

New and interesting