A wealthy brother did not give up his part of the apartment, he is rich, and the soul is poor.

Family troubles on the subject of inheritance have long been something out of the ordinary. Unfortunately, our society has moved to a new level of relationships and now most choose their own comfort and profit. Question, How to divide an apartment, inherited, is decided today not at the kitchen table, but in the office of a professional lawyer.

Although it would seem that who could be closer to the closest family member? But making concessions is hampered by pride, perhaps greed, and a keen sense of injustice to oneself. And it does not matter that you do not need these square meters for nothing: life is a success, why spoil it for someone else? But let it be some crumbs, everything will be useful for your loved one.

My brother and I have never been very close. What can we say about the present times? One year difference, I'm older. Instead of communicating, we often fought and fought. You might say, ‘You know, that’s the age. No way. Our characters are completely different.

In high school, I loved things about art. Fashion, clothes, hairstyles, music and cinema. I fluttered like a bird and everyone loved me. Teachers were praised for their talents, although mathematics and science in general are not about me. I had a lot of fans, so I was not friends with girls at all. Why, if their topics of conversation were always about one thing: how to find a guy. I already knew.

But my brother, on the contrary, wore glasses (now he has lenses), was overweight and was constantly sitting at books. One day, a girl from a parallel class set her classmate on me. He started threatening me, yelling and even pulling my hair. At the next break, I came to my brother in tears for help. But he refused me, saying that “then he will break it in half.”

Since then, our relationship has not worked very well. I stopped perceiving him. But what about, because he is a guy, a future defender of the fatherland, a future husband and father. How could he not help his sister? I wish he hadn't come out victorious. What matters is action. In short, after we graduated from high school, I went to study at university and communicated only with my mother.

I got married long before my brother ever found a girlfriend. In fact, he even married her. At the first meeting. My husband wasn’t my first boyfriend, but I loved him. Turns out the problem wasn't me, it was him. That's why he got out of my life with my daughter.

As the years passed, we grew older. Mom was having a hard time alone, so we decided to move in with her. And the extra money for renting an apartment did not go into the pocket of the owners, and my mother was a little more fun. I went to work, my daughter stayed with my grandmother, in short, at least some stability.

And then my mother got sick and literally burned out in a month and a half. I saw my brother again for the first time in a very long time. It has changed in appearance, but some old features still remain. He got a decent job and soon started his own business. He had three children and even had a gray mouse. Not by anyone, but by the entire owner of a beauty salon. You should have seen her.

And in principle, I'd be fine with that. If it were not for the inheritance, my mother left the apartment to us both, equally. At first, I thought my brother would leave it as it was, and the lawyer's paperwork is a formality. Why would he have half a chrushchev without repair? But I was wrong. The brother demanded to sell the apartment and divide all the money. As you can see, my daughter and I did not have this option.

Then he "went to my meeting." I rented one room to a family with a child. Those people had a very bad life. The husband drinks, the wife does not stop hysterical. Why did they even have a baby? My daughter and I cannot live in such conditions. Constant screams and scandals, dirt... Horrible.

I begged my brother to give me time to raise money to buy half his apartment. But he just turned away or hung up the phone. But we're family. We don't have anyone else. How can you do that to your sister? At first I expected some help from him. I'd just say no, and that's it.

I don't know what to do next. I feel trapped, and because of my neighbors, my moral health is deteriorating every day. I've already started to drink sedatives, it still doesn't save anything. I'm looking for my brother's wife on social media. Maybe she will understand me as a woman. I have no other thoughts about the future. I don't know what to do.

Tags

See also

New and interesting