The fashionista joined the ends of the thread and put beads on them to get something amazing. Seeing No. 7, I melted!

Summer is a time of travel, new impressions and a great mood. Summer is a gentle sun, fresh wind and waves hitting the sandy shore. And, of course, a long-awaited vacation for many, which I really want to spend so that the memories of a great vacation are preserved for life.

Recently, in a fashion magazine, I saw a picture of a girl on the beach wearing incredibly charming beach shoes. As it turned out, these were “bare sandals”. The peculiarity of them was the absence of a sole, and in its essence it is more decoration than shoes.Barefoot sandalsThey look very feminine and sexy. And it is such a summer "shoe" can be seen on barefoot women's legs on all the beaches of the world from the French Riviera to South Africa.

The price of such decoration in fashion boutiques is quite high. But no one forbids to stock up on the necessary materials and make such a thing from beads, beads or various improvised materials that will fit your favorite swimsuit or other beach accessories.

I decided to tell my friend-woman about this idea and showed her a photo from a magazine. And within two hours, I was trying on new and stylish bare sandals.

This method of decor is suitable not only for sandals without soles, but also for beachwomenAnd for any summer shoes that you think are suitable for a holiday by the sea.

Editorial "Site" I have 15 wonderful ideas for you. beach shoesWhich, if desired, can be done with your own hands.

1. “Bareless sandals” is a great solution for a short walk on the beach, a photo shoot or a party on the sand in the hot season.
    Such shoes will appeal to everyone who likes to walk barefoot or wants to bypass the rule of many commercial establishments, which are not allowed without shoes.

2. Looking at this photo, I realize it’s the best beach decoration I’ve ever seen!

3. To create such a stylish thing, you will need only a transparent elastic thread for medium-sized beads, a variety of beads, cotton swabs, superglue and a little inspiration and hard work.

4. And this option is permeated with tenderness and the spirit of freedom.

5. This kind of decoration will be very difficult to make yourself. Nevertheless, based on this charming idea, you can create your own leg decoration. For example, to celebrate a wedding on the beach.

6. Here's the perfect one. beach decor - two soft pink flowers. Very feminine and beautiful!

7. And this is almost the same design that my friend with golden hands later repeated.

8. This idea of decor can be applied even to decorate ballets in the boho style.

9. “Bareless sandals” can also be made using a knitting hook and cotton threads. Such a weightless and openwork decoration will beautifully emphasize the tanned skin of the legs.

10. And here is another great example of stylish decoration.

11. This design reminds me of an elegantly woven fishing net or patterns of sea foam.

12. How do you like such a bright solution?

13. Boho-style barefoot sandals can be worn at a beach party or simply with sandals in the summer. You can hook them or weave them from laces, adding beads.

14. Why not emphasize your feet with beautiful sandals? I would definitely take those with me on vacation!

15. Amazing splendor!

16. What a vacation without a man's attention! Having shaded the legs with a gentle shine of rhinestones, stones, mother of pearl, flowers and a soft glow of beads, you will collect the admiring glances of others.

17. “Bareless sandals” are refined Vietnamese slaps without a sole. For them, you can develop a very elegant or, conversely, ethnic design depending on your preferences or the general orientation of the event.

Editorial Board
I also suggest you familiarize yourself with an interesting idea how to restore old Vietnamese women and turn them into stylish and beautiful summer shoes.
With such accessories, any fashionista will feel like a goddess at the resort. These spectacular solutions should be shared with friends, they will definitely appreciate the amazing ideas, or maybe they want to do something similar with their own hands.

I wish you success, inspiration and warm sunny summer!

Tags

See also

New and interesting