The history of the transformation of village chalupa into a palace

In the pine outback near Bryansk lived Vladimir Akulov. It seems like an ordinary person, but his name has been known to everyone in the area for more than 40 years. And all because of one fact: Vladimir Filippovich lived and reigned in a luxurious palace built with his own hands. Here, please, the crown, the scepter and the power even, but there is no money.

"Site" He will tell you the story of a self-taught master with golden hands, whose talent admires, and the history of life touches to the core of his soul.

You enter an inconspicuous shark house and as if you get into another dimension: on the ceilings of paintings painted in oil, on the floor - carved parquet, and in the rooms there is gilded furniture. But it is necessary to find out where the friendly pensioner has all this wealth, immediately fall into a stupor.

It turns out that Vladimir Akulov is a real nugget, a self-taught master and tree-lord. For 40 years, the talented carpenter turned his wooden hut into a chic palace of the Catherine era. And most importantly, all by yourself, with your own hands!

The pensioner made his first job at the age of 41, and after that he did not want a soul in wood carving. “I just feel the tree, and it reciprocates me and obeys me, so it turns out such beauty,” said Vladimir Filippovich.

Finishing an old wooden house Vladimir Akulov is not much different from the decoration of a luxurious museum. Each piece of interior is the fruit of painstaking work. For example, to cut a table, the craftsman took as much as 4 months of hard work.

The material preferred by Vladimir Akulov is linden. According to the master, this wood is malleable in work, does not crack and is much cheaper than mahogany. The poor pensioner covered his products not with gold at all, but with Japanese sweat - an alloy in the form of a thin gold film.

Every detail you want to consider for a long time: doors, mirror frames, watches, furniture. Everything looks like it. priceless. “I am used to it, my wife too. I am sad that no one cares about my abilities. I'm not eternal. I will leave and everything will go with me, said the master. This is what happened, unfortunately...

By the way, Vladimir Filippovich had students, and many. The generous old man did not even charge them tuition fees. When they see it all, the guys light up their eyes, they want to learn my craft in a week or two, and then make money. But to do what I do, you have to spend a lot of time and have a lot of patience. I've had hundreds of kids. They will learn to more or less tolerably cut the frames or something easier and simpler – and leave, unfortunately.”

By the way, Vladimir Akulov is not the only talent in the family. His father, Philip Artemovich, was very painter. And the best paintings in the “royal” house of the son – his work.

The master even had several notebooks with reviews of guests of his amazing house. There are so many sincere words that one can only admire the diligence and good-naturedness that the craftsman from a remote village had.

Vladimir Filippovich Akulov is a master with a capital letter. Moreover, the talented carpenter also painted oil paintings, and composed several stories. In short, the pensioner had golden hands! It is only regrettable that the talent of such a gifted person was not in demand.

Share this story with your friends on social media. In the comments, tell us if there are real talents in your city.

Tags

See also

New and interesting