The famous psychologist Natalia Grace says: “As a person manifests himself in small things – so he is!”

Last week, I met a close friend of mine. A month ago, she was in a very bad, I would say, depressed state. And all because of the fact that she broke up with a guy, and even with relatives, not everything went well.

There were many reasons, some depending on difficult circumstances, but mostly on her and her inability to respond to certain life situations.

After we met her, I was deeply shocked. Elena seemed to radiate calm, peace, and her eyes were radiant with happiness. Turns out the reason was profound. reinventionAnd it helped her in this advice from the book of a wise psychologist.

Natalia Grace is a talented psychologist and business coach from St. Petersburg. In her book The Laws of Grace, she articulated a number of patterns that actually work.

Editorial "Site" I've prepared 14 lives for you. Advice from Natalia GraceThat will help you become wiser. And why didn't I know about it before?

1. Law of zeroing
    Your brain needs to take a break from the sheer number of tasks you give it every day. If only fourteen of the twenty-eight things you plan to do are done in a day, don’t blame yourself for inefficiency. Nothing will happen if you sit down and stare into the void. This is when the brain is “cleaned.” According to Natalia: “This is the zero.” Even the soil ceases to be fertile when, on the seventh year, it is not allowed to rest, but is forced to give birth again. That makes her a barren slave.”

2. The law of smallness
    As a person manifests himself in small things, so he is! Even a greedy man can be kingly, but once a year. Small nature manifests itself in small things every day, so the little things are much more revealing!

DepositPhotos

3. The Law of False Kindness
    A person only thinks that he helps, but often does not need to climb to people with their desire to provide a service or direct in the right direction. When you drag an alcoholic into treatment, you only prolong his agony while wasting your own time. The alcoholic will drink again, and we will consider him an ungrateful pig, instead of asking ourselves whether it is worth throwing pearls at all. A man must solve his own problems. It grows as its problem-solving arsenal grows.

4. Better not-- than over--
    This law applies absolutely to everything that happens. If you give a speech, finish it before people get tired. Goethe said, “The secret of boring is to say everything.” And if you come on a date, try to leave a little earlier than your partner wants to. Leave the guests before they become lonely. Remember, it's better not-- than re--

DepositPhotos

The law of general harness
Two horses in one team can move 15 tons. But each of them separately is only 3 tons. Get involved with someone and be effective. “A thread threefold will not break soon.”

DepositPhotos

The law of the cross
The cross is given to each in strict accordance with his back.

The law of the magic word
According to Natalia, the magic word is not “please”, but “no”. Many unpleasant situations and internal disorders can be avoided if you learn to refuse people. Try not to spend time in empty communication “out of politeness”, and also not to lend money when you do not want to do it. It is much better than suffering over whether or not they will return. Give a man what you can give, and do not lend. As the saying goes, “If you want to lose a friend, give him a loan.”

When a person reasonably refuses, his self-esteem increases, respect for himself increases. People are afraid to say no. You know why? They're afraid not to like you! You can't please everyone. If you say “no” immediately, then it will be easier to argue the refusal.

DepositPhotos

The once-established law
One day it works great!

Common memory
Most people are connected by the common memory of events and all kinds of poods of salt. The common memory is the basis of attachment and a fairly calm stage of continuing love. This is why memory connects people. If you want good affection, go to the memory of good.

The Not Your People Act
It's not your people who will leave you anyway.

Law of Falseness of Ideal Conditions
The star psychologist says, “There will never be perfect conditions.” It is foolish, of course, to deny that favorable circumstances happen occasionally. Less often, people have the wisdom to use them. Partly because opportunities hide behind problems that need to be addressed.”

DepositPhotos

Law of Inevitability of Loss
It is human nature to make mistakes, and that is perfectly normal. So losses are inevitable. Knowing this, you should not be upset too much. We can influence a lot, but not everything. There are general laws of the universe. We cannot be perfect, and neither can our actions. Try to accept the inevitability of loss with humility.

The Law of Linking Thoughts to Neighbor
The person who is close to you makes you think about yourself, even if you are not interested in him. This is the danger of the proximity of worthless people.

The Law of Right Doing
If a person does the right thing, his business goes better and better every day.

DepositPhotos

To make your relationship with your loved one even warmer, we have prepared a selection of the 10 best films about love and passion. Perfect for cold winter evenings!

What about these laws of wisdom? Do you agree with them? My friend, they were very useful in the fight against autumn depression, and personally helped me. establish happy relationships with her husband and family.

Be sure to share these life tips with your friends, perhaps someone now they can be useful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting