"Yeast complex of youth" - rejuvenates by 9-10 years. Instead of a syringe and a scalpel!

“Happiness excludes old age. He who keeps the ability to see beauty does not grow old. Franz Kafka, my friend, you're so right! The more joyful we women are, the more we love life, the more beautiful we look. True pleasure from each day makes the face young, spiritualized, fresh.

I want to give our wonderful readers one great recipe, which, I am sure, will bring joy. Even in ancient times, Queen Nefertiti used a similar rejuvenatorIts composition included yeast as the most active component, as well as water and olive oil. We have a different recipe, improved.

DepositPhotos

Yeast face mask It is simply created in order to conduct a course of rejuvenation. It can be done 1 time and immediately feel the effect, but it is best not to stop and continue to do the mask every day for 2 weeks.

Salon procedures are resting! If you take up the case responsibly, you can get a mind-blowing result from the use of a mask. Wrinkles... Where did they go?

Yeast Mask Ingredients
  • 2 tsp live yeast
  • 6 tsp warm milk
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 3 tsp starch
  • a few drops of oily vitamin E
  • a few drops of oily vitamin A

For this effective mask you need to take only yeastDry will not work: the mask will lose its wonderful properties. The cheapness of this product pleases us, dear ladies!

Oily vitamins A and E can be added at will. Even without them, the mask works fine. Of course, vitamins enrich the skin with useful substances, but if they are not at hand, do not be upset and still make a mask. Then you can buy at the pharmacy, the cost of these valuable vitamins is downright ridiculous! But the effect of using a mask exceeds that of many cosmetics.

DepositPhotos

Application
  1. Pour 2 tsp of live yeast with warm milk and let the mass stand for 20 minutes. It'll work. liquid-base.

2. Take 8 tsp of liquid base and add 1 tsp of honey to it. Pay attention:
    If you are allergic to honey and other bee products, honey can easily be replaced with 1 tsp of yogurt mixed with a pinch of bran.
  3. Add to the mixture 3 tsp. ordinary potato starch, mix well. The mask should resemble the consistency of melted condensed milk. Here we add oily vitamins A and E. The base is ready!
  4. Depending on the skin type, the mask base needs to be supplemented with certain ingredients for greater effectiveness. If you dry Faces, add a little butter, 2 tsp will be enough.

If leatherAdd 2 tsp freshly squeezed carrot juice.

If fattyIt will be useful to add 2 tsp. fresh potato juice.

DepositPhotos

5. Carefully dip the brush into a mask and apply it to the skin, as if drawing this substance on the face. Do not put a mask on the areas around the eyes and around the mouth. Several layers of yeast mask should be applied!

DepositPhotos

Apply one layer, it dries literally in a minute, then several more times do the procedure. I usually apply 5 layers. I'm also putting a mask on necklineSkin care in these areas is especially important. The amount of life-giving mixture made according to this recipe will be just enough for the face and for the neck!

DepositPhotos
  6. Hold the mask for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. All!

DepositPhotos
  7. Yeast rejuvenation course There are 15 procedures that are worth doing every day. After 2 weeks, you will not believe: the skin will become younger, the face will acquire a charming glow and a more elastic oval.

DepositPhotos

Active components of the yeast mask
  1. Yeast.
    They contain amino acids that will help to become elastic and ugly skin, smooth out wrinkles. Also yeast will remove toxins from the pores of the skin, remove dead cells.
  2. Honey
    Honey is an active enzyme that will cleanse the skin and improve blood circulation in the skin.
  3. Vitamins A and E
    Oily vitamins will enhance the production of collagen, help avoid thinning of the skin, remove inflammation.

DepositPhotos

What to do when there are few reasons for joy? What to do if you notice premature wrinkles on your face? What do you do when time changes your body and becomes sad? It helps best, of course. ritual. When you take care of yourself, you begin to appreciate yourself more, to love and respect. Thanks to this, you blossom and things begin to go well!

Yeast mask at home Helped thousands of women. Tell us in the comments about your impressions of this rapid rejuvenation procedure, I will be very grateful! And don't forget to pass the recipe to your friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting