A Japanese man takes a 16-meter roll of aluminum foil and clumps it. Why? It turns out something...

Resourceful housewives have long used food foil in everyday life for a variety of purposes. I recently saw a Facebook post about using foil balls when washing things. I thought, "That's just crazy!" How can this work? But later I was convinced by personal experience that foil really improves the quality of washing at times!

The skirts no longer stick to the legs, and the fur of animals does not stick to their favorite pants. Foil balls do not stain or scratch anything, enhance the action of detergent and mechanically improve the washing process itself. Most importantly, they are environmentally friendly, and things after such a wash cease to be unpleasantly electrified.

Making a ball is easy: just roll a foil sheet sphere the size of a tennis ball, and put in the drum of the washing machine. I made three things for reliability. The same balls can be washed for about six months, and they do not cost anything!

Don’t worry about your clothes getting damaged. Every one of them. foilball It is gradually stained and smoothed out in the washing machine.

In addition to the practical purpose, the foil ball can perform the function of a magnificent decor element. And also be a way to relieve nervous tension. For example, the Japanese have turned ball rolling into a new trend!

An unusual mania for rolling foil balls appeared thanks to the Japanese jeweler SKYtomo. He turned an ordinary boring object into a work of art!

To begin with, he simply crumpled a 16-meter foil sheet into a dense ball. Then with the help of a hammer gave the surface of the ball hardness.

The process of a long monotonous treatment with a hammer was followed by a thorough sweep with sandpaper.

After that, it took no less painstaking many hours of polishing to the ball became mirror smooth.

The idea of the project instantly won the love of the Japanese, who love everything unusual. They flooded the internet with their own versions of aluminum foil balls.

Everyone from small to large was fond of polishing metal balls! The process is especially useful for children, because it develops motor skills of the hands.

And this thing looks just incredible! A mesmerizing shiny ball can decorate your home interior, garden and even become a toy on the tree.

This is what this curious sphere looks like from the inside - tightly knocked down, almost solid metal!

The Japanese outdid themselves in making strange objects. I will never stop admiring these amazing people.

Now you know, How to make a ball with your own hands And to use it not only in everyday life, but also to find many other uses. Do you know the healing properties of foil?

Did you like the idea of a polished foil ball? Tell us in the comments how you use foil, and be sure to click the “Share on Facebook” button!

Tags

See also

New and interesting