Recipe schnitzel without place

There are recipes that immediately hit the soul and become loved. That’s what happened with this great recipe. I asked my grandmother Emma from Odessa. My grandmother does not like meat and always says that it makes the blood irrelevant. It's not that she's a vegetarian, she just doesn't eat much meat.

But Grandma could never be blamed for not cooking well or for not eating the same food. Absolutely not. We just loved visiting her! And our favorite treat was cabbage schnitzel. It tastes better than any meat! And the newsroom. "Site" Today will teach you how to cook this unusual cabbage.

Cabbage Schnitzel Ingredients
  • 1 kale head
  • 150g hard cheese
  • 50g flour
  • 1 egg
  • breadcrumbs
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Wash the cabbage well and tear 10 large and beautiful leaves from it. Brew the leaves in boiling water (about 10 minutes) and leave to cool.

DepositPhotos

2. Cut the cheese in small slices. Wrap each sheet with a slice of cheese.

DepositPhotos

3. In a separate container, mix flour, salt and pepper. Pump the schnitzels in flour, and then dip in the whipped egg and crackers. Roast the pan until it crisps. Here's your snack ready!

I have never eaten cabbage with such pleasure. I remember my grandmother often cooked schnitzels and we wept them by both cheeks. And Grandma Emma didn't miss one to remind us how useful cabbage is.

Tags

See also

New and interesting