Instructions for preparing a chicken snack

This year I'm going to make a snack called Easter. "Cockerel Tails". This delicious dish I first tried at the birthday of my friend Olga and realized that this is exactly what you need for any feast.

"Rooster tails" are chicken fillet, stuffed with cheese filling, as well as green onion feathers and pepper strips. This appetizer falls in love with itself from the first piece! The best part is that it is prepared quickly enough, and all the ingredients are simple and affordable.

A Chicken Snack Today Edition "Site" He will tell you how to make a delicious meal. poultry. "Rooster tails" are like seeds, it is impossible to break away from them!

The ingredients
  • 2 chicken breasts
  • 1 Bulgarian pepper
  • 1 tbsp mayonnaise
  • 1 tooth. Garlic
  • 40g Dutch cheese
  • 25g dill
  • 50g green onion
  • 1 tsp salt
  • sunflower-oil

Preparation
  1. First, rub the cheese in a fine grater. Cut the dill finely, crush the garlic with a knife. To prepare minced cheese in a convenient container, mix these ingredients with mayonnaise.

2. Wash the onions and divide them into feathers, and cut the pepper with thin stripes.

3. Cut the fillets into small pieces. Next, you need to make a through cut in the middle of the piece.

4. Inside the fillet pieces, place pepper and green onions, fill the remaining space with cheese mince.

5. In a heated pan with sunflower oil, roast the fillets from both sides to the golden crust.

6. That's it, Cocktails snack ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you familiarize yourself with a wonderful selection of salads for the bright Easter holiday. It would seem simple and affordable ingredients, but what a serving... Delight!

This delicious snack will definitely not go unnoticed on youreaster. After the first preparation of "Rooster Tails", this dish will become one of your favorites!

What dishes do you serve on the festive table? What do you put in the Easter basket? Share with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting