The Secret of Svetlana Loboda's Slimness

Svetlana Loboda is a successful singer and a young mother. In May of this year, she gave birth to her second child, Tilda. And two months later she shone at the Muz-TV award ceremony, receiving her well-deserved award and demonstrating excellent form.

According to rumors, the father of Loboda’s youngest child is the soloist of the German rock band Rammstein Till Lindemann. This is indicated by many factors: joint photos, the name of the daughter, Till’s undisguised interest in Svetlana. But the singer does not confirm the speculation. She prefers to hide her personal life, and for the public to remain strong, independent, independent.

Loboda believes that she needs to thank her parents for her figure. Good genetics is the basis for beautiful forms.

To improve them even more, the singer regularly gives her body physical activity: he is engaged in the gym, attends Pilates classes, goes to the pool.

She can train anywhere, even on tour takes a mat and, if there is no gym nearby, warms up right in the room. Loboda approaches any loads wisely: Today more and more people prefer aerobic loads than simulators, and I think this is right. The body should be sporty but light. Freedom is easy.” We recommend you one of our favorite weight loss programs.

As a child, Svetlana was quite a plump child, all her relatives tried to feed her. But to class eight very stretched, which saved her from obesity. And then I started to consciously eat.

Senior. daughter Slim since childhood, the singer learned a lesson from her past and came to the conclusion that it is impossible to force children to eat. The girl is just as beautiful and cheerful. Her father, first. husband Andrei Tsar is a choreographer and handsome man, the girl has someone to take an example from.

Loboda adheres to the principles of healthy eating and categorically opposes diets: My diet is any lack of diets. I know that you should eat at least five times a day in small portions. There are rules that I try to follow. In the morning I start with a glass of warm water with lemon, in half an hour I eat any kind of porridge to recharge. There's soup for lunch. And for dinner - fish, salads or other light dishes. Also during the day I drink a lot of water and indulge in fresh.

Svetlana tries to buy a lot of fruits and vegetables home so that healthy foods are on hand and you do not have to satisfy your hunger with snacks. He does not deny himself sweets, believing that complete restrictions lead to breakdowns. And most importantly, he knows the measure.

Once a month, the singer arranges fasting days: For two days, I switch to unsalted brown rice, and also carefully monitor the drinking balance during this period, preferring non-carbonated mineral water. Such unloading helps to cleanse the body.”

Still, the secret of beauty Loboda has, but it is not in nutrition, it would be too banal and simple. Svetlana believes that only a woman who is loved and desired can be beautiful.

“It’s hard to be beautiful when you’re lonely. Beauty is not only external, it is also love for yourself, your loved ones, it is harmony and wisdom that a mother must teach her daughter, which must be passed on from generation to generation. If you support it, share an article on social networks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting