Can women wear minis in adulthood?

From little Gerda in The Snow Queen to Larissa Ivanovna from the legendary Mimino, we adore each of the images of Elena Proklova! Viewers do not get tired of admiring the talent of the actress, and the men of the country - fall to her slender legs. The eternally young artist celebrated her 66th birthday, and a whole crowd of fans, friends, relatives and colleagues gathered to congratulate Elena Igorevna.

Editorial "Site" I am convinced that the ill-fated figure in the passport has nothing to do with Elena Proklova, because the woman looks clearly beyond her years. What is the secret of the unfading beauty of the famous actress? Let's figure it out!

Actress Elena Proklova On the air of the TV program “Tonight” Elena Proklova celebrated her 65th anniversary, and all would be nothing, but the woman appeared before the public in such a short dress that not every young beauty would risk to dress in such a dress. The outfit did not hide the slender legs of the actress and emphasized her toned shapes.

Singer Igor Nikolaev on his page in Instagram published a photo from the filming of the program, which caused a storm of outrage among the subscribers of the artist. Especially shocked followers of Nikolaev considered that Elena Proklova dressed too defiantly and not at all by age, and immediately began to discuss the outfit of the actress in the comments: “Maybe the legs are good, but it’s not solid at 60”, “In a nursery dress looks old”, “It’s just ridiculous to wear a dress on the seventh ten, like in kindergarten”.

But there were those who were delighted with the appearance of the star of Soviet cinema: “She is more than 50 and can not give, and legs like a 25-year-old”, “It’s so great when at such an elegant age such legs and figures!”, “65 years! It looks amazing! Favorite actress of all time.”

Artist Elena Proklova One of the few Russian actresses who admitted that they went under the knife of plastic surgeons. However, 66-year-old Proklova looks much younger than her peers and willingly shares the secrets of self-care.

Why lie? It makes me laugh when people show up with a different face and then tell everyone that baby cream had a wonderful effect on them. The profession obliges me to take care of myself, and I use all the methods that exist today, the actress boldly states and adds that facial plasticity was a forced measure after a serious accident.

Elena assures that the most effective face cream can be made at home without difficulty, and a good sleep and positive mood combined with proper care and a healthy lifestyle can create a miracle. The actress has her own, tested over the years and not at all complicated diet: a week on kefir, boiled chicken fillet and cottage cheese. “The result will exceed all expectations!” – says the actress.

Recall that in 2015, the actress divorced her husband Andrey Trishin, with whom she lived for 30 years, and some time after the divorce gave a candid interview in which she revealed the details of her numerous novels.

Among the fans of Proklova were famous domestic artists, many of whom were in relationships. “I had affairs with Mironov, Yankovsky and Tabakov, but my husband is the best,” said Elena.

Elena Proklova's life today calm and a little lonely. She has two daughters, three ex-husbands, a large house in the suburbs. “Nothing saddens me today. That's how it happens. You cannot afford to waste your life in grief. This is a stimulus for something else, more important, to appear in your life, the actress says.

We are delighted with the appearance of the beloved actress of the Soviet Union! Do you think it is permissible to dress so boldly at such an elegant age? Share your opinion in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting