Why many beautiful women choose loneliness

When there were no social networks, people were communicating with each other, not with avatars and were happy. And if they didn’t, they at least lived reality, experienced real feelings: joy and sorrow. Now, more and more people are showing a desire to escape the problems of reality in the virtual world. They close themselves and become lonely.

How many pages of beautiful girls are on social networks and how amazing it is to find out that they are lonely in life. They have no other half, children. Why? One girl made an interesting point about this.

DepositPhotos

Why People Are Single This disgusting half-compliment knocks me off track every time! First, where do you see the connection between beauty and having a man? And secondly, I can’t understand – if I’m not in a relationship, then there must be some flaw in me? Alas, guys, it's a lot worse.

I am alone because there is no purpose not to be alone. I do not have an urgent need to “get a man” and certainly not a need to “get married”. It’s not that I’m a feminist. It’s quite the opposite – I’m too naive, she wrote on her Facebook page.

This is the statement of a disappointed person who received only frivolous offers in his address. But what could be the reason? Most likely, the wrong positioning of yourself in life and in the same social networks. And repulsive behavior. Below we will discuss all this in more detail.

DepositPhotos

“I believe in love and pure relationships,” she continued. As long as this faith is alive in me, I will not agree to anything less. You can spend hours lecturing me on the subject of “Men are polygamous creatures.”

I will never understand women who feel the need not for a man, but for a man. Or desperate to get married soon, because “age has come.”

DepositPhotos

“Maybe I don’t understand something in this life, but in my opinion, the need for intimacy, for intimacy, for marriage, and especially for children is something that a normal woman can only experience with a certain person!” Not because her instincts suddenly awoke or “the time has come” and she ran to look for a male. Hurry up.

That's right. There are women who are looking for entertainment, do not think about serious relationships, live today and have fun with those who are nearby. There are those who are afraid to be alone and set a goal to get married before a certain age. These women are looking for a man who is ready for this. They put on the first place the arrangement of life with a partner, husband, and the second - feelings. What does the third category of women do? Something like this girl.

DepositPhotos "I want to love and be loved!" she says. - No more, no less. I want to be close to a loved one not because it is necessary, but because he is dear to me. And then without tears, snot and divorce.

A child is not just “start”, but give to a loved one. And be a good mother! I want to build my destiny, not looking around, but living according to my mind and feelings.”

DepositPhotos

“Society can impose anything. But only we decide what to do with it. I don’t know how many times I have to get burned before I meet my happiness. But if I don’t meet, I’ll be honest with myself without wasting myself on unnecessary things. I'll just be "beautiful and alone."

The question remains: Why Many People Are Single? To answer that question, we quoted a single girl. They reflect the psychology of a lonely person.

DepositPhotos

Single people express good intentions to love and be loved, but are afraid of relationships. They wait for someone worthy to meet them, will be interested in the first, taking it as an imaginary guarantee that it will avoid them burns.

But in reality, loners are closed internally, scared and unprepared. When such people begin to communicate, to reveal themselves as a person, to be interested in other people’s personalities, they will receive an adequate response to their actions. Sometimes they find and find friends, and then personal happiness.

DepositPhotos Why does a person feel lonely?? Not because he is not loved, but because he does not love or show his feelings.

Positioning also plays an important role in creating an image detached from life. If you post a selfie on Instagram or Facebook, it’s not long to wait for the questions: Are you busy? Why is she so beautiful and alone?

A good photo is enough to please the outside, but not enough to interest. Soul kinship does not arise from viewing pictures.

DepositPhotos

Hence the conclusion is cruel, but true. People are lonely because they voluntarily refuse to build relationships, deceiving themselves that there is no worthy, and society that they are waiting for it.

In fact, they do not wait, but postpone the moment of the meeting due to internal fear, prejudice and accumulated negativity about the relationship. Although they themselves can be quite good people, properly educated, cultured, fair.

About how to prepare for a new relationship and not to make mistakes in them, read in our articles. Follow the links.

Tags

See also

New and interesting