Storage systems for small and large apartments

Our home is a place where we come back from work, where we wake up, have breakfast, gather our children to school, meet guests and read books on cozy warm evenings. Our home is a reflection of ourselves and our lives, and it is very important that there is order in the house.

As Marie Kondo, my favorite author of the best-selling book Magic Cleaning, puts it: “Effective cleaning involves only two essential actions: getting rid of the unnecessary and determining where to store the right things.”

And if everything is clear with the first point - we only need the right attitude and courage to part with things that we do not need, then we need to think about the second one. plan out storage, which would fit things in places as convenient and practical as possible, and so that it fits well into the interior.

DepositPhotos Today Edition "Site" I've prepared 11 cunning things for you. storage ideasWhich you might not know. And that's what you really need. I will definitely ask my husband to make us the same locker in the bathroom as in No. 5!

Interesting ideas for home and cottage
  1. Disorder in the closet does not always mean that a person is lazy. Often the reason lies in the initially wrong clothing. Those things that do not fit into the closet are very convenient to store behind the headboard of the bed. It is possible to put boxes or baskets there and attach small hangers: for example, for scarves, scarves or belts, you can also keep shoes or headgear behind the headboard of the bed.

2. Well, this is a book-loving paradise!

3. This will fit all the equipment you need for washing.

4. A truly eternal idea that deserves close attention! Wooden boxes will help in almost any situation. Choose those where the boards fit tightly together, combine sizes that are convenient for sneakers and boots. And in small wooden boxes, it is convenient to store a stock of socks.

5. The bathroom is the smallest room in the apartment, but it has high hopes associated with the need to accommodate various utilities as much as possible. Cosmetic products, towels, bath accessories, soap, personal hygiene items - and this is not a complete list of things that need to be correctly placed there!

6. Convenient and very functional.

7. Do not neglect the space of the balcony and create from it another pantry or winter refrigerator. Having made additional lockers and shelves, and possibly putting a table with a chair, you can add a lot of additional storage space for small things to your apartment or equip your personal office!

8. Well, if we talk about the reasonable arrangement of the cottage, then anything can come to the rescue. For example, a reliable storage place, and most importantly - convenient, can be an old garden staircase. Or the old bike will turn into a designer. shelf!

9. And such devices will help to maintain order in the children's room.

10. A few more interesting ideas for the bathroom!

11. And the stairs, which you climb to the upper floor or to the attic, and does have unlimited possibilities for storage.

I also suggest you learn about the 15 most useful devices that will help you save precious space in a small apartment.

Such ideas are useful to everyone, because everyone in the apartment can find a little free. functional furnitureThis will help to rationally use the space in the apartment.

Tell your friends how to organize and save space in the house.

Tags

See also

New and interesting