How to cook carp in sour cream

I was lucky to marry an avid fisherman. I do not like fish, but I support my husband’s passion. However, we have a small condition: he cleans and cooks all the catch himself. Husband's crown dish is delicious oven-baked carp. To try this fish again and again, I am ready to forgive the cute pile of fishing rods on the balcony and worms that periodically live in our refrigerator.

Today,It's easy.It will tell you something simple. fast-cooking carp in the oven. The fish is tender, juicy and easily separated from the bones.

Baked carp recipe Ingredients
  • 1 cart weighing 2–2.5 kg
  • 200g sour cream
  • 1 carrot
  • 4 bulbs
  • 1 lemon
  • 50ml sunflower oil
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • parsley
  • salt, spices to taste

DepositPhotos

Preparation
  1. Remove the scales from the carp, cut and carefully remove all the insides. Carefully wash the fish under running water and dry with a paper towel.
  2. On each side of the fish, make cross incisions with a knife, without cutting the ridge. Mix salt, spices, lemon juice, vegetable oil and rub fish with this marinade outside and inside.

3. Cover the batter with foil and lay out in the center the remaining onion, sliced with rings. Put the fish on top.

4. Leave it to marinate for an hour. If you come across a carp with a characteristic river smell, add a pinch of nutmeg and 2 tbsp of vodka to the marinade.
  5. Peeled carrots and 2 sodium bulbs on a large grater. Mix with finely chopped garlic, greens, spices, salt and 2 tbsp sour cream. Farm the fish with this mixture.

6. Generously grease the fish with sour cream and wrap it in foil. Bake in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, 60-90 minutes.

7. Serve the baked carp hot with a side dish of vegetables or mashed potatoes. Bon appetit!

Not everyone knows how to fry fish so that it turns juicy, tender and with a crispy crust. This process requires some knowledge. Previously, “It's easy.How to get fried fish with almost no bones? Now you can safely buy fish with small bones - you will not feel them.

Do you know how good it is to cook fish? Try baking mackerel whole in mustard marinade sauce. Quick, easy and no extra dishes!

Did you like the article? Keep the recipe bookmarked and be sure to tell your friends, how to bake a carp in the oven.

Tags

See also

New and interesting