Homemade gingerbread recipe on kefir

Homemade gingerbread on kefir They have recently become my family’s favorite. Accidentally came across a recipe and now every time I cook them when I find stale kefir in the refrigerator. I spend very little time, but for the family “gingerbread day” has become a real holiday!

Editorial "Site" Surely they know how nice it is, when loved ones happily weave together the sweets you have prepared, and with pleasure shares this wonderful recipe with you.

Carrots on kefir Ingredients
  • 350ml kefir
  • 1.5 cups of sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp soda
  • 4 glasses of flour

Preparation
  1. First, separate the protein of one egg from the yolk, it will be needed for fudge. The rest of the eggs should be whipped along with honey and sugar (just leave 3 tbsp of sugar for fudge), and then add kefir and vegetable oil to the resulting mixture and whip again a little.

2. After sipping the flour and gradually pour it together with soda to the whipped mass and mixing uncool dough.

3. Now you need to roll the dough up to 1 cm thick, squeeze out the mugs (or any other figures at will) and lay them on a bowl, pre-covered with parchment.

4. Send the gingerbread to bake for 25 minutes in the oven, heated to 180-190 degrees, and start cooking fudge.

5. For fudge, you need to whip the remaining protein with three tablespoons of sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.

6. After 25 minutes, take out the gingerbread and spread it with whipped protein, then set it to baked for another 10 minutes.

Well, that's all, just put the gingerbread on the dish and invite friends for tea.

I hope that you and your loved ones, as well as I, will enjoy this wonderful delicacy! And if you already have a lot of kefir, you can also make a brew cake and pancakes on kefir.

Share with your familiar sweet tooth what is simple and fast gingerbread You managed to find it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting