How to increase the attention of the child

Child inattention This is a problem not only for teachers but also for parents. And if in the classroom the student misses most of all the explanations of the teacher and he simply blows to waste, then the parents suffer even more. And when the beloved child once again returns home without a hat or even a backpack, the question arises: “How to stop this?”

And today's edition. "Site" He will. what causes distraction And can this phenomenon be removed from the life of the child as much as possible?

I don’t know how to teach a child to watch things. He always forgets everything! I am already berating him and punishing him, and everything is useless, the mother of a junior schoolboy resents.

“He lost his athletic form at first. All of it. Then somewhere to do a T-shirt. I lost a pair of shoes once. And this time he came without a briefcase.

“He constantly loses his phone. It is good that every time I get lucky with kind people who find a subscriber in the contact book and call me. And then the son runs with a box of candy for the phone. One day I forgot to wear socks at school and drove home in shoes on my bare foot. Winter.

The fact that every month in large quantities have to buy ballpoint pens, pencils and other school supplies, is generally silent. It just drives me crazy. What do I do? ?

Such stories are not uncommon. Parents of many children suffer from the fact that their child from childhood distracted He can't concentrate. Here are the most common causes of such trouble.

Causes of distraction
  1. An overloaded psyche
    Constant streams of information coming from the media, the Internet and television overload the psyche. Add to this classes at school, a variety of clubs and other pastime that requires maximum dedication. All this depletes nerve cells, reduces concentration, provokes forgetting.
  2. Features of age
    A child can forget a lot even when he is not yet able to fully control himself. Most often this happens in preschoolers who do not know how to concentrate on uninteresting events.

3. Hateful things
    Most often, the child loses things that are associated with unloved activities. Getting rid of a diary or pencil, the child seems to erase from life experiences associated with school. He may lose an item of clothing chosen by the mother or father, who the child presses, presses or simply does not like.

What's left to do in that case? First of all, you need to find out and try to reduce their impact. Then you should start training concentration, switching and distribution of attention. But do not forget to take into account the characteristics of the child and move gradually, step by step.

How to deal with it
  1. After losing something, scroll through your head all day. Try to understand why a child could forget the same hat. Maybe he was too busy, overworked or late. Find the real reason.

2. Get advice from a neurologist, neuropsychologist or psychologist. Maybe the baby has some features of mental development, which should be corrected in time.
  3. Make a clear schedule of the day, where the child will have time not only to study and “important things”, but also to fully rest, get enough sleep. Stick to this plan, it will help the child to become more organized.
  4. Structure your child's life. If his room is cluttered, get rid of the extra stuff. Let there be fewer items, but they will be in specially designated places.

5. Do not set unrealistic goals and consider the possibilities of the child. Everyone wants to raise a genius, but not everyone has the opportunity. Follow the interests of the crumb and support if something does not work.
  6. Train memory by reading and retelling stories, memorizing poems, solving crossword puzzles. Do it in a playful way, because the more interesting the process, the easier it is for the child to concentrate on it.

7. Trust the child more. Remember that he is already independent and can answer for many things himself. After all, if a student does not need to control anything and absolutely everything is decided for him, then why concentrate? Any mental function is worked out gradually, so constantly give the child part of the responsibility for himself.

Dispersion and inattention of the child They have their own causes that parents should discover and eliminate. And here you can not criticize or scold your child, because this will not help solve the problem, but rather aggravate it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting