What prayers to say before starting work

Every day people do a lot of different planned important things and are engaged in a certain work activity. It happens that there is no strength and inspiration to go to work, especially in the summer, when you want to bask in the sun, and not sunbathe on the way to work. Sometimes it’s important to get support that inspires you throughout the day. God's blessing. - the best assistant in any business.

DepositPhotos

Even scientists do not reject prayer. They claim that it helps visualize a dream, leading to its fulfillment. Psychologists recommend praying as often as possible. People who use them note the effective result. Editorial "Site" He will tell you what prayer to say before work and any other important thing.

DepositPhotos

The priests say that through prayer the Lord speaks. Skeptics may not believe it, but centuries of experience proves it. For generations, the people turned to the power of the Lord, affirming their faith and finding reward. Thus, thanks to prayer, it becomes possible to get the desired job, sign a successful agreement or solve other problems. A person mentally adjusts himself to the help of Higher Forces, independently realizing the dream.

DepositPhotos

Doctors often resort to such methods. Even an experienced surgeon prays to God before work so that the outcome of the operation is positive. People have noticed that for the prayer to work, you have to believe. Faith is the same self-persuasion that forces you to act in a certain way for your own good.

DepositPhotos

As mentioned above, the main thing is to believe. Without faith, words have no effect. Before the beginning of any business, you can turn to God with the words:

“To the King of heaven, the Comforter, the Soul of truth, Whose is it everywhere and do all things, the Treasure of the good and of life to the Giver, come and dwell in us, and cleanse us from all impurities, and save us, Blessed is our soul.” Bless, O Lord, and help me, a sinner, to accomplish the work I have begun for Your glory.

O Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of Thy Father without origin, for Thou hast proclaimed to be Thy most pure lips, for without Me ye can do nothing else. My Lord, O Lord, by faith the volume in my soul and heart spoken by You, I fall down on Your goodness: help me, a sinner, this work that I begin to do for You, in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, with the prayers of the Mother of God and all Your saints. Amen.

Prayer before any good deed will give you the strength to do everything right. Therefore, before an important matter, you can pray to Jesus Christ, Matrona of Moscow or your Guardian Angel. In addition, you can ask for help in business from Nicholas the Wonderworker. St. Nicholas never leaves without the support of those who suffer so much.

Prayer will give you positive energy and God’s blessing. But don’t forget that there are things you shouldn’t ask for in prayer.

We have also spoken before about prayer.

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting