How to communicate with close friends

Every woman has a close friend with whom it is pleasant to spend time and talk about various topics. Someone is friends from school, institute, and someone made friends in the wife of his husband. But there is one golden rule that all women with rich life experience say: you can not let a friend into the family. You can say that your friend will not interfere with your personal happiness or psychological health, but these are rather rare exceptions.

DepositPhotos

Editorial "Site" I decided to find out if this advice was really useful, and monitored various women's forums. We selected 3 typical stories that most often happen if you let your friends into the family.

Close friend
  1. Abuse
    Svetlana, 43: We are all smart and good psychologists now. But for 17 years I did not know that there is such a thing as “abuse” when a person asserts himself at the expense of another. And calmly wrote off the small hamstrings of his girlfriend on a special sense of humor, they say, such nature. In the rest, she was beautiful: cheerful, cunning, purposeful and always willingly agreed to help in some everyday matters.”

DepositPhotos: But over time, her jokes began to finish me off. She had no hesitation in my direction in front of my husband, making me feel awkward, but at the same time I could not be offended by anything specifically. And in a personal conversation, she always chided my husband for his views. So my ears lit that I myself began to observe in my husband minor shortcomings that led to my irritability and conflicts.

When I realized this, I decided to cross paths with my girlfriend less often and only on neutral territory. Our communication was reduced to weather forecast, work and some business trifles. But no more family, husband and our problems. And, you know, life has become much easier.” “

DepositPhotos

2. Excess femininity
    Larisa, 37 years old: I have a girlfriend since my college years. Not a woman, but a walking temptation - tall, figurative and very charming. I love to make friends with her for her easy character, positive attitude, and always have fun with her and know what will help with advice and deed when necessary. But she meets with my husband once a year: at the wedding, at the christening of my son, at my birthday every year. And no, I'm not complacent or envious, I'm just protecting my psychological health and family integrity.”

DepositPhotos

“The thing is, she has an incredible female energy. As soon as I was still a student, I met a guy and fell in love, as after meeting my fiery girlfriend, he demolished his roof and switched to her. It's been so many times. Therefore, I deliberately do not invite her home in the presence of my husband, otherwise I would already be an offended divorcee. This is how we are still friends and do not interfere with each other’s lives.”

DepositPhotos

3. Growing into a family
    Olga, 32 years old: 7 years ago in a new job I became friends with a colleague. But it turned out to be a man full of trouble. She sometimes had some trouble, and she always asked me, and then my husband, to help solve this or that issue, to introduce a person, to organize a holiday and other trifles. I understand that we need to help each other, but we need a measure in everything.”

DepositPhotos

She wanted to be aware of all the news and girlfriendShe was kind of well-intentioned and always rushed with advice. One day she asked me to borrow money, and I did so in secret from my husband, warning her. After 2 weeks, she returned the money. But you know how?

She met my husband on the street and gave him the full amount. At home, of course, there was a scandal, it helped. Anyway, she's not in our house anymore. I keep talking to her at work, but that doesn’t seem to suit her very well.”

DepositPhotos

Where do we most often go for advice about our personal lives? That's right, friends! Even the best groom will not be happy if they have no one to brag about. But the key to a good family life is to close the mouth and door of the house in time before all kinds of advisers. Happiness loves silence.

We also talked about why we should be friends with rivals.

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting