Why Even the Strongest Friendship Crashes and Is It Worth Trying to Save It?

Who are these old new friends? When suddenly You rediscover an old acquaintance.You might have one. Today I want to talk about friendship, about its difference from other feelings, and whether it is worth keeping such a relationship.

Old New Friends For a long time, I thought There are no best friends.. There are only acquaintances and relatives. In part, I couldn’t figure out why these best friends were needed when I already had a loved one. In a quality romantic relationship, your partner is always your best friend, right?

But life has put everything in its place. I learned that friendship is more global than love. At the same time, it is not as deep as love. Usually a person has almost no urgent need. Being close to your friend physically. In romantic relationships, physical intimacy is incredibly important.

Is there any difference between friendship and love? For me, my best friend is someone who can tell you everything. And it's not just about trust. Your friend is always on the periphery of your life. His being passes parallelIt is almost not crossed, but only touched.

In other words, a friend perceives your secrets regardless of himself, and therefore he can give fairly objective advice. A loved one, however, is part of your life. He's directly interested in everything that has to do with you. This, on the one hand, is beautiful, on the other, sometimes it can hurt his feelings.

Friendship and Love

For example, you can tell a friend about your doubts. romanticism Someone. If you tell your partner about it, you can hurt him. In fact, these are only temporary doubts that may have nothing to do with reality. It is the best friend who can point out.

You may have noticed that friendships rarely end abruptly or with scandals. In most cases, friendship just subsides. However, over time, it can flare up again. Friendship has little to do with jealousy. That’s because a friend feels like an accomplice. We're happy when someone walks around. This is especially important when it is difficult for us to go on our own.

And yet, sometimes we can safely do without an accompanying person, immersed in our lives. Do not try to maintain friendship or somehow artificially stimulate it. It's important. stand byShare your joys and sorrows, but don’t get too attached. That's what I see. greatest advantage of friendship. It's not as painful as love. Our friend will never be an integral part of us, as is the case with romantic partners. In this case, when it comes time to part, you feel that you are literally being ripped off the living part.

In principle, there is no need to part with a friend. You can slightly moderate active communication for a certain period, but this does not cause discomfort. Usually you don't even notice these things. Although the joy of renewed communication is very tangible!

From the editor, I have a best friend. He and I share everything and I trust him completely. However, we do not need daily active communication. Sometimes we don't text or call for weeks. Our friendship does not lose its wonderful qualities and remains for us a great value. I wish you all such friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting