Why cook stuffed pepper without meat

Pepper was my favorite summer meal as a kid. At the time, I had no idea it could be cooked any other way!

Molded peppers without meat

There are several reasons why I want to advise you to deviate from the usual recipe and try to cook something old in a new way!

Firstly, this pepper is perfect for all ladies who follow the figure. There is no fatty meat in it, but there is healthy cottage cheese and sour cream. Of course, you can cook such peppers just with rice filling, but with cottage cheese it will be much more delicious!

Secondly, this meatless It is suitable for those who for some reason excluded meat from their diet, but do not want to give up such a favorite dish.

And that’s right, because pepper is one of those healthy summer vegetables that are so lacking in winter. The benefits of fresh Bulgarian pepper are as high as its calorie content is low compared to other products. Only 29 calories!

Let's make this amazing dish faster!

The ingredients
  • 6 Bulgarian peppers
  • 5 large carrots
  • 2 bulbs
  • 0.5 tbsp walnuts
  • 4 tbsp sour cream
  • 2 cloves of garlic
  • 1 bundle parsley
  • 200g cottage cheese
  • 0.5 tsp oregano
  • 5g white ground pepper
  • 200g hard cheese

1. First we have to prepare the pepper. For this recipe, halves are used, but if desired, you can do it with wholes.

Wash the pepper, cut and peel the seeds. Put the halves on the oiled bowl and send to the oven for 20 minutes. 180 degrees would be enough.

2. In the meantime, let's make a roast. Slice the onions finely and rub the carrots on a large grater. Roast them separately.

3. To prepare the filling, mix roasted onions and carrots with crushed greens, cottage cheese, walnuts and garlic. Sprinkle, spice and spice. Instead of cottage cheese, you can take half-raw rice.

4. Fill this appetizing filling with half the pepper and smear it with sour cream. Put it in the oven again for 20 minutes. Just before you're ready, sprinkle pepper with grated cheese.

Here. How to cook stuffed pepper without meat! Trust me, it'll taste so good you won't even notice his absence.

Do you know any variations on the theme of regular stuffed pepper? Be sure to share with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting