Why cook the liver with a pinch of nutmeg

I always liked it. sour cream. These are versatile products that are great for almost any meat, as well as noodles.

Liver with mushrooms

Many people do not like the taste of liver, but I am sure that they simply do not know how to cook it. Chicken liver with mushrooms will be an excellent addition to such a side dish as baked potatoes or vermichel.

Liver with mushrooms in sour cream It prepares very quickly and leaves room for imagination. You can add your favorite seasonal vegetables or spices.

In this recipe, I add nutmeg to the liver. It is very fragrant and gives a special highlight to this dish.

The ingredients
  • 800g liver
  • 1 bulb
  • 300g champignon
  • 100g butter
  • 3 tbsp flour
  • 1 l milk
  • 200g hard cheese
  • groundnut
  • salt and pepper

Preparation
  1. Let's prepare mushrooms and onions first. To do this, you need to cut them in cubes and roast them to a golden color.

2. Now let's make the sauce. Butter and flour spread on a hot pan, stir until the sauce is homogeneous. After that, you can pour milk and bring the sauce to readiness, constantly stirring it. Do not forget to add nutmeg, as well as salt and pepper to taste.

3. The liver can be taken chicken, or turkey. It is advisable to hold the liver in the freezer for at least half an hour before cutting it: so it will keep the shape much better.

4. Between the pieces of the liver evenly spread mushrooms and onions. For cooking, it is desirable to use a special form for baking, because the liver must be poured to the top with our delicious cream sauce.

5. Cook the liver for 40 minutes, then sprinkle with grated cheese and send to the oven for another 20 minutes.

That's it! Delicious delicate liver is ready. The use of offal in dishes is always very profitable: they are tasty and cheap, in comparison with meat.

Be sure to experiment and add your favorite spices to this dish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting