How the wardrobe reflects the inner world of the owner

In family life, not everything goes smoothly. And even those features in a loved one, which until recently seemed cute and funny, over time can cause real irritation. One of the common reasons is the appearance of a partner who either ceased to suit, or changed in an unacceptable way.

And today's edition. "Site" talk about husband-and-wife It can be spoiled due to the inconsistency of the wardrobe of one partner with the expectations of another. After all, sometimes this becomes the reason that the spouses stop going out together. And this gap in relationships only grows with time.

1924-1929

My 40-year-old wife dresses almost exactly like our daughter. Is that normal? Sometimes I think I have 2 teenage girls at home. My wife says I'm just a terrible grumpy who doesn't know anything about modern fashion. Maybe so, but I am terribly uncomfortable with her even to appear in public, complains 42-year-old Benjamin.

“Your feelings, Benjamin, can be understood. After all, if a wife begins to dress or behave completely differently than a spouse, then he begins to think more often that he and his wife generally unite. Maybe he stayed the same and she changed. Maybe they're moving away? Maybe there is no love anymore? explains psychologist Ekaterina Kryukova.

“It turns out that a daughter and a wife dress the same way, and this seems to unite them against the head of the family. It doesn’t contribute to a good relationship. So you should talk to your wife. And to talk not about what she does not look like, but about their own feelings, feelings of loneliness.”

“Maybe behind such extravagant outfits the spouse hides her own needs. Perhaps she is experiencing age-related changes that are difficult for her to accept.

And perhaps she is worried because of the growing up of her daughter and the likely soon parting with her. Therefore, it is worth finding out the real reason, rather than rushing with claims. Well, chances are good. establish a relationship with his wife And decide everything, concluded the psychologist.

Today, people are available any clothes to taste. Psychologists find a connection between how a person feels and what clothes they wear. In other words, the wardrobe to some extent reflects the inner world of the owner.

And if a person does not dress according to age or tries to pull on inappropriate things, then the problem of such behavior should not be sought in the love of teenage sweatshirts or torn jeans, but in the head. Mental conversation In this case, it will help to take the first step to understanding and solving the problem.

Tags

See also

New and interesting