Instructions for making cookie cakes

"It's the only dessert I can make in your absence," my husband told me and went into the kitchen. And indeed, to prepare this delicacy, you need a minimum of time, and the products are always at hand! It also tastes like it was from childhood. It's all about Potato cake!

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, a simple and quick way of cooking. Potato cake by Olga Matvey's recipe. It's impossible to break away!

Homemade cake "Potatoes" Ingredients
  • 150g biscuits (crumbs or biscuits)
  • 30g powdered sugar
  • 1-3 tbsp cocoa
  • 70g milk
  • 50g butter
  • 30g nuts
  • 2g vanilla

Preparation
  1. Grind a blender of cookies into a small crumb. Cookies can be replaced with dried biscuit crumb or crushed crackers. In case you take crackers, powdered sugar should take not 30, but 70 grams. Walnuts are also ground in a blender. You can take any nuts you have.

2. In a convenient container, mix a crumb of cookies with cocoa and powdered sugar, softened butter and nuts. Stir well so that the oil is combined with the whole mixture.

3. Add to the dough milk at room temperature and a little vanilla. Mix the dough, it should be uniform and keep the shape well.

4. From the resulting mass, form balls. The size of the balls depends only on your desire.

5. Put the resulting balls in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Store in the fridge. sweet potato Maybe a few days, but it won’t last that long!

6. Before serving on the table, fall over. Potatoes in powdered sugar. Bon appetit!

Editorial Board Layer cakes - one of the most delicious. They are somewhat reminiscent of the Napoleon cake: with a thin dough and a delicate cream. I suggest you also find out a great recipe for condensed cakes. Having a ready-made dough, such cakes can be prepared by the hostess with any level of culinary training, the recipe is designed for beginners, quite simple.

In Soviet times, it was impossible to imagine a school buffet or cafeteria without this dessert! Knowing this recipe, you can easily make it. homemadeness completely without fuss and with a minimum set of products!

Tags

See also

New and interesting