What is the essence of a conscious attitude to food

Did you know, dear readers, that men find everything that comes into their sight edible? Whether it is a pot of patties, a birthday cake, food for children or special products of the spouse. In fact, it seems to men that this is normal! The food to eat and the food to eat. It's nothing, it's a matter of life! Or not?

People’s wisdom says: “The way to a man’s heart lies through his stomach.” But if it were that simple, all skilled housewives would be happy. And that, unfortunately, is not the case. The average woman begins a second shift in the kitchen after the main job. And also cleaning, washing, ironing and children requiring attention and care.

That's how you come from work, change your business suit for an apron - and let's do it! First, second, compote, dessert, salad, snack... All in order to feed the home well. Oh, and shopping! Before you prepare lunch or dinner, it should be carefully planned. And with a limited budget, the complexity of this process increases significantly. Everything would be fine if there was help from a man nearby. But it wasn't.

Editorial "Site" conducted a small sociological survey among men and women to find out how the situation is with Distribution of responsibilities in their families. It turned out that 80% of men do not understand household chores. Why? The answer is very strange: because they are men.

Moreover, they believe that a woman must unconditionally cook food for all family members, eat little or no diet. A man only needs to provide home and family with the necessary resources. As a producer, you need extra calories!

This topic was very relevant. On the Internet you can find hundreds of comments indignant about this.

“The Force cannot endure! I bought a piece of expensive cheese (300 g), I thought it would be a baby and we have a little. My husband was sitting in the kitchen drinking tea. Feeded. I went to put the child to bed, I come - there is no half piece of cheese. Neither I nor my son even tried. I'm shaking. A man has the feeling that he is alone at home, there is no one else, and cheese fell from the sky. A few days ago I ate a pack of sausages. I asked if it was possible to heat 3 with potatoes. He said, “Why is it so delicious?” Tomorrow I'll hide it, I'll get it.”

“Today I open the refrigerator and there is no cake. I ate everything myself. Sometimes I wonder how much cheaper it would be to live without a spouse. Are they all like that or are there more cost-effective versions? ?

“Live in economy mode. The child is 4 years old. I want to finish the repairs. The food is the simplest. Husband, asshole, eats baby food. Today I ate 4 yogurts, boiled the remains of cocoa and finished the milk. That was until the end of the week. I'm furious! I make a complaint to him, he is offended.”

“It was the same nonsense. Now my husband's gone, the milk and yogurt are safe, I'm doing the repairs alone. Wherever he went, he was allowed to eat a lot.”

“Sometimes it is just evil that takes it not because it is pathetic, but because it has not asked. And so you buy everything on stocks, so that there was meat, and fish, and cheese. You have to feed him meat, man!

“I pack him food for work, the garnish often brings him back and says he’s hungry.” But if next to him a kilo box with cookies, he can eat half and not blink. Same with candy... You still have to eat well. In men, the body consumes more protein, especially if the work is physical.”

“My first husband ate all the fruit, even the fruit he bought for his child. We have one apple and he has the other five. Ice cream in the fridge could not be left, will find and finish. Also with cutlets, cheese, sausage, cakes. My son and I just had time to try. Saying it's on everyone is useless. He has one answer: “I’m big, my body needs a lot.” As a result, he will eat the most delicious from the refrigerator, and refuses soup and porridge - he is already full.

“Same story. When asked why he ate it himself, he replied that I did not ask him to leave it. Do I feel sorry for anything? We've lived like this for 29 years”.

“The next time I advise you to hide food not in the refrigerator, but in the basement or on the balcony. Avos won't. Mine somehow secretly pulled candy out of the box that I prepared for the doctor, it's good that I noticed in time that it was light. I had to run early in the morning with my son around the clock for a new one. You'd be embarrassed.

"That's what it is?" I cooked dinner, went to the garden to pick up the baby, and there's one side dish. No meat, no dessert. If a husband earns money, does that mean he can?

You read these comments and it gets very funny first and then very sad. At least because many husbands do not earn very much, but it turns out that almost all the money goes to them (husbands) for food. Men are sure that by default they put the largest and most delicious piece.

Where do husbands like that come from? One of the reasons is bad parenting and the wrong ones. parenting. Selfish behavior is formed in childhood, when the child grows up under the motto “All the best for children”. In adulthood, he becomes too careless. He can get whatever he wants at any moment.

And in our society, the stereotype that a woman should be comfortable for a man has long taken root. This attitude is passed down the female line from generation to generation. This is how psychologist Yulia Kostyuk comments on the situation.

“Unfortunately, this is a very common story for our country. A woman is looking for the opportunity to behave so that a man was comfortable with her: she wants to look undemanding, unpretentious, predictable, not wanting to spend much.

In this way, she strives to win the competition for male attention and reduce her own anxiety, the reasons for which often lie in doubts about her personal qualities, appearance. If you analyze the actions of these women, it becomes obvious: a huge amount of effort they spend not on satisfying their desires in relationships, but on finding ways to show men how comfortable they can be.

How to recognize that, making a particular choice in a relationship, a woman seeks to be comfortable? To do this, you need to sincerely answer yourself to simple questions: “Who is comfortable with what I am going to do now?”, “How do I feel when I do this?”, “What do I sacrifice for this?”. Generally, these questions are enough to reveal ulterior motives, even if the questions concern topics such as food and relationships.”

If there is a delicate situation in the family, the spouses need to discuss it. Do not hide the offense, but talk about the problem at the stage of its occurrence. The likelihood of a husband and wife agreeing is very high. Maybe he has no idea about the others. family dutiesExcept for making money. Because he was raised differently.

Among other things, absolutely all women need to learn to voice their desires and needs to their man, not allowing the situation to get out of control when spouses can not show understanding and respect for each other.

Tags

See also

New and interesting