Instructions for the preparation of pickled mushrooms

Soon a series of winter holidays will begin, so I am already gradually looking for interesting recipes for the New Year's table. And recently watched Olga Matvey cool marinade. It is prepared without water, while the fungi come out very fragrant and juicy, as if in its own juice.

The cooking process itself takes only 7 minutes, which is also a nice bonus to the recipe. Only better to do 2-3 norms of this dish at once. Fungi eat lightning fast, checked by my home!

Delicious pickled mushrooms Today editorial "Site" Have prepared for you, dear reader, useful instructions for cooking pickled carrots and onions. Prepare quickly and very much like the guests!

The ingredients
  • 0.5 kg of mushrooms
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 3 tbsp vinegar (9%)
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 10 peas of black pepper
  • 3 peas of sweet pepper
  • 3 cloves of garlic

Preparation
  1. Clean the bulb, cut it in half and cut it with half rings. Carrots also peel, wash and sodium on a large grater or on a carrot grater in Korean.

2. In the pan pour vinegar and vegetable oil, as well as salt, sugar and spices: bay leaf, 3 peas of scented pepper and 10 - ordinary black pepper, crushed cloves of garlic.

3. Wash the mushrooms, dry and also send to the pan to the marinade.

4. Put onions and carrots on mushrooms. Cover the pan with a lid, put on a medium fire for 7 minutes, then turn off the fire and leave until completely cooled.

5. Stir the mushrooms and put them in the refrigerator overnight.

6. That's it, delicious and juicy Vegetables ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you to find out an interesting recipe for salad with mushrooms under the beautiful name “King of the table”. Feedy, gentle, fragrant and insanely beautiful!

Such a snack is great. holiday! It's so easy to make the house happy. I like that the preparation itself does not take much time and effort.

I call them "Fantasy mushrooms in my juice" and gladly serve guests. Be sure to try cooking, you will not regret it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting