Подборка поделок из CD-дисков

Old scratched CD I don't throw it away. I'm going out on friends, I need CDs. And all because of the fact that I watched as a friend-worker decorated her house for the winter holidays. By the way, some crafts she even managed to sell!

Such man-made things are seen creatively, vividly and uniquely. What is not a reason to spend a few cold winter evenings at work!

Crafts from old discs Today edition "Site" invites you to familiarize yourself with an inspiring selection of craft ideas from old CDs. I am proud to show all the guests!

1. If you are preparing for a New Year’s party, where there will be loud music and fun, it is worth collecting everything. paperback Or maybe even borrow from friends. Put on one of the walls of the room a large triangle - a fantastic Christmas tree. He will shine all the lights of the party and set a special mood for the whole holiday!

2. To make such a stand for napkins you will need: three discs, glue gun, scissors and decorative elements in the form of beads, beads and tapes. Take two discs, cut 25% of each disc in a straight line, then take the whole disc, which will be the basis of the napkin. Glue cropped discs on both sides to the base so that they are holders. Wait until it's completely dry.
    Decorate to your taste.

3. It’s even more interesting if you include children in your work! Children like the iridescent shine and shape of the discs. Together with the kids, you can arm yourself with scissors, colored paper and turn a stack of old discs into a home zoo.

4. Unusual Christmas decorations - this is what will make your home unique during the winter holidays!

5. If there are enough disks, then you can think about creating a garland. With proper lighting, the garland will shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow, resembling snow shining in the sun. By the way, from such a garland in the house becomes warm and sunny!

6. What about these unusual ideas?

7. Maybe. plaster or doors. This decor will definitely not be without the attention of guests! 391362

I also suggest you look at interesting solutions of needle decorations in the form of a Christmas tree and not only. 14 options for any interior!

Almost everyone has a couple. unnecessary CDDWD, CDs that are just scratched, buried and no longer needed. Do not rush to throw them out, because of them you can make many useful things for the house in the form of a stand for napkins, frames for photos, candlesticks, New Year's toys and even children's handicrafts.

Creativity, create, create new and enjoy the creative process!

Tags

See also

New and interesting