Should cheese be frozen?

It all begins, as in the fable of Krylov: “The crow somewhere God sent a piece of cheese,” and rushed. One piece is left, dries in the fridge, throws it away, then another, a third, and there's no end to it. It is a pity to spend food like this, and the point is not even that we do not live very widely. Is that right? landlady Would you let yourself throw something away like that?

Sometimes I say to myself: how wonderful that there is a miracle of technology – a freezer! With its introduction in every home, the approach to the quantity and quality of products has changed a lot. And berries there, and a piece of meat, and now also freeze up I got it. Teach me how to do this, too, cheese was missing. She said that "Site" I found it.

Our editors have already had the honor to tell about how to properly freeze greens, and as for cheese, today we will write about it for the first time. However, for the good news about our attentive site to every great user helmet hot. goodness. Now save the cheese!

Status of work
  1. Open the refrigerator and carefully examine it - be sure somewhere in a secluded place misses the drying up. cheesecake And maybe not even one. Get them all out.

2. Sort anything does not need: whether hard, soft, rub on a grater in a common container. You can also add some fresh cheese to the sandwiches. At any moment, you know that ingredient You already have it.

3. Wrap the grated cheese in plastic film and put it in the freezer. Do not hesitate to update the contents every time so that the remnants of cheese do not linger. Now, when you need to make a casserole, pizza or any other cheeseYou already have the main ingredient!

Maybe. freeze without the fear that he will stick together or that something else will happen to him. It is perfectly preserved and fresh is not inferior to anything. Continuous advantages, because it is economical, practical and very convenient, you do not need to run to the store. If you know of any other interesting secrets related to the storage of cheese, be sure to write about it in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting