Tired of listening to endless reproaches and bought a separate refrigerator, but the mother does not stop her rebellion.

What to do if mother's husband Is he fixing his house? Perhaps this problem can be solved in different ways. For example, talk to a man and dot all the "i". Or try to completely isolate yourself from him, as the heroine of our current history did. What happened in Anna’s family and how she found a way out of this situation, read further in the article.

When my father died, my mother and I got his apartment. I was almost finishing university and my mother wasn’t working. It never worked at all, as my dad always provided for it.

The first time was very difficult for us. I focused on my studies, so I wasn’t thinking about work yet. My mom didn't even try to find her. For about six months, we sat on the neck of my mother’s brother. He gave us money and bought us food. But Uncle Vasi had his own family to support. So at one point, he just told his mom that this couldn't go on anymore.

Instead of finding a job, my mom started looking for a man. It was very painful to see her fawning every night, forgetting her father. But I never accused her of anything: it was her choice. A month later, she came into my room and told me she was getting married.

I didn't like my mother's new husband. And it's not even that he was just a replacement for my father. My father was a very unpleasant person and sometimes behaved strangely. For example, he loved to say how good he is, because he fully supports us, the owner of the house, the head of the family. And his mother was too afraid to tell him, as long as he did not go anywhere. It's pathetic.

After a while I was offered a good job. I started earning my money and my mom couldn’t ignore it. She once said that I should give all my salary to my stepfather, because he does everything for us. I was shocked by this demand, because it was completely unfounded.

And then I decided that it would be fair if I started paying for part of the utility. I’ll take a loan or buy a small refrigerator. I will put it in my room and store my food in it. Then neither my mother nor my stepfather will be able to make any more claims against me.

A month later, I did what I wanted. My stepdad was away at work all day, my mom was at home, and I was living my life. My mother didn’t even care what I was eating or if I was okay. We have become more like cohabitants than relatives.

Maybe that's why my mother's new husband left her. It happened suddenly: he just packed up all his belongings and wrote a note: "Tired of all this." I'm filing for divorce, I'm sorry. My mom was alone and I kept working and buying my own food.

Now my mother says she raised me and I have to help her. How is it that the family eats separately? She also complains to her family about me. The funny thing is that they are all on her side. They tell me I should at least share food with my mother if that's the case. But I think my mother is still very young and she should think about finding a job.

Who would have thought that a mother and daughter could quarrel with an ordinary refrigerator with food? Although we understand that this is far from the point. It's sad to admit that Anna's mom has lived her whole life sitting around other people's necks. Sooner or later, she will have to take responsibility for her life and not demand anything from her own daughter.

Do you think Anna should help her mother and share her food and salary with her? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Tags

See also

New and interesting