Parents say that it is not human to buy an apartment and not invite relatives to a housewarming, and we do not have a penny at heart.

Have your own apartment. I want every young family. It is not surprising that for the sake of their own living space, people agree to many hardships, take out loans and spend their last money to quickly settle in their own nest. And it is a pity when close people not only do not help in this matter, but even interfere.

Today's edition. "Site" The story of a man who recently bought his own apartment. Let it be small, let it be far from the center, but its own. I had to give savings, and even get into debt, but relatives do not seem to understand this. And they want a housewarming party.

My wife and I had to travel a lot in rented apartments. And before we legalized the relationship, and after. It's always an inconvenience. You won't repair it, you won't get a cat. You can't even think about children. You pay for someone else’s house, where you have no rights. At any time they can ask to leave, Oleg shares.

“So we really wanted to get our own place. Let it be small, let it not be right near work (because we have a small city, you can quickly get where you need), but your own. They worked, saved, postponed, looked at options, doubted.

“But in the end we were able to buy a one-bedroom apartment. For my wife and I, it was a big celebration. Of course, I had to borrow money and borrow money from friends. In short, we have more than one year to pay, but this does not scare us. We don't have to pay rent anymore, so we'll be fine. It cannot be otherwise.”

“By the way, we did not take money from my parents or my wife. All by themselves. They are poor people, live in the suburbs, there is not much to earn, and there will always be spending. And somehow you feel more comfortable when you buy on your own, rather than begging for the latter from your relatives.”

We believed that our parents understood the situation we were in, the difficult time we were in, when every hundred rubles was in the account. But the parents seemed to conspire. And they started demanding that we invite everyone to a housewarming party. That's the turn!

Do you have to follow the tradition of “explained them what is what, and they do not understand.” They prove to us that if we can buy an apartment, then we should invite a family to visit. Everyone has always done and always does. Tradition. Otherwise, it is not human.”

“I don’t want to quarrel with my parents, but it’s unpleasant that they put us in such an awkward position. Are we going to have to borrow money again to make a housewarming for them? Weird with our traditions! Who is observing this now? There is no money, and they demand a holiday. We don’t even know what to do with our wife, Oleg said.

It is not known about the holiday of what scale we are talking about, so it is difficult to advise anything. If only they would. closestThose who know how difficult it is for a young family to have money now can do with purely symbolic dishes.

And if parents and mother-in-law with a father-in-law want to arrange a feast for the whole world, then, perhaps, let them themselves take up its organization. If they want to follow traditions, what prevents them from taking the initiative into their own hands?

What would you advise in this situation? Share your opinion in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting