Name an event in the last two years that you'd like to wipe off the face of the earth.

The harmony of the soul and body is the perfect combination of a healthy body and absolute peace of mind. But is that possible? It even sounds like a scene from a Hollywood movie. People are constantly trying to think, if not about their future, then about the past. They remember both pleasant moments and those that would be ruthless. erased from their memory. Removed, sprayed, destroyed. What are those moments? How can you forget them?

Understanding what is happening in your soul is sometimes impossible. That's human nature. Life throws us different cases, we sometimes make dubious decisions and then regret. Even if the time has passed, the memory never forget this moment. It’s even worse when something happens that doesn’t depend on us, but it still hurts and hurts even more.

An interesting worldview: Many people are unhappy. And not because something happened that brought bad emotions. Because life seems like an unfair cycle. They may feel that the problems lie in wait for them one by one. And the positive aspects of such characters are likely to go unnoticed.

Interesting reflections on suffering and how to overcome it exist in Buddhist teachings. The Buddha said, “The real world comes from within.” We should not look for him outside.” And these words certainly make sense. Do you have to be angry that you were caught in the rain and wet? Maybe. But considering the fact that you might have looked at the forecast, but ignored it and didn't take an umbrella. Then things get a new twist.

Some people find it easier. shift Someone else. It can be any person, but not a direct “culprit of the celebration”. They seem to have a much easier life. This is logical, because it is easier to blame a cat that accidentally spilled water from a glass than just smile at the fact that you did not have time to catch it in time and prevent prank. Our four-leggeds are excellent antidepressants. This is also worth remembering and recharging their positive energy.

The harmony of body and soul is beautiful. It only takes a lot of effort to get such wealth. It is important for a person to quickly understand that for some of his misdeeds or mistakes he should not engage in self-digging and hatred. We need to accept this as an instructive experience. And the next time it makes you feel wiser and calmer. Thank yourself for learning. Even if they are elementary things. But you try, you analyze, You take it and you get better.. You did well, no doubt.

Delete or leave? If you ask people what they would erase from their memory, then you will find a list of events, actions or mistakes that are too much tormenting the soul. In social networks, the student Angelina shares her thoughts: “I would delete all the people who ruined my life!” Tamara, a retired woman, said, “I would wipe out all the problems that have happened to the world in the next few years.” Astonishingly desperate and the comment of the engineer Roman: “And I would have started life all over again, if such an opportunity existed.”

It is surprising and even frightening for so many people to suffer for whatever reason. The harmony of mind and body is still far away, but we will try to think about how we can help in this situation.

After all, there are also more philosophical comments on the Internet. “As strange as it may sound,” says programmer Dmitry, “but I would not delete anything from memory.” I cherish everything I have experienced, and a bad experience is also an experience. A rather bold thought is supported by father Yuri of many children: “This is my past.” Whatever it is, I don’t want to change anything. What the heavens have sent to me has received.

Harmony of body and soul, and a long search for self “What event would you like to wipe off the face of the earth in these two years? ? It can really go unanswered. Sometimes too personal will be thoughts that some of our subscribers would say goodbye without regrets. Sometimes we can talk about things that we can no longer change. For example, when our beloved and dear people or faithful furry friends go to meet eternity. Time will help to heal a wound like this. Although we know very well that this memory will remain forever in the wilds of our souls.

Let's talk about fixables. Don't hang up or give up. You are still alive, so you are still capable. fight off any trouble. Turn an unpleasant memory into an incredibly rewarding experience. By the way, imaginary or even real "removal" can help.

Imagine a perfectly clean sheet in your head. Try to put on it all those moments that you would like to destroy. Or you can write all the exciting moments on paper and then burn them. Just write everything down in as much detail as possible, do not hesitate, the paper will endure. You can complain to her as much as you want. Just make yourself a condition. After an imaginary or real paper burns out, you Don't come back. to those memories. Never.

What events, situations, things you would like forever erase? Share it in the comments. May the harmony of soul and body find you after sincere reflection on the subject.

Tags

See also

New and interesting