In our family compotes poured all, because of the cherries and cherries twist especially a lot.

Moving with my husband to the cottage every other day - harvest. I've been working like a bee lately, canning from morning until late at night. In our family compotes poured all, so now especially lean on cherry and cherries. I'm shutting down entire can flotillas!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the instructions for cooking the most delicious vitamin compote Vichy and cherry. A cupcake with cherry compote is my summer pleasure. I recommend it!

Cherry and cherry compote Ingredients for a 3-litre can
  • 3.5 tbsp berries
  • 200g sugar
  • 0.5 tsp citric acid

Preparation
  1. Wash the berries and pick them up, tear off all the twigs.

2. Put good berries in clean cans. I do not pour the berries with boiling water beforehand and do not sterilize the cans, only thoroughly wash. I add 0.5 teaspoons of citric acid to each jar for better preservation. Checked, worth it!
  3. Pour the can with cold water to measure the volume of water. Pour the water from the cans into the pan and bring it to a boil. Pour the sugar and boil it again.

4. In jars with berries add 0.5 teaspoon of citric acid. In parallel, sterilize the lids for cans in boiling water. Carefully pour the resulting berry syrup in cans. I start pouring my ladle slowly so I don't crack the can and scald myself.
  5. Give me a few minutes to stand there and get all the air out. Pour it to the brim and twist it with sterile lids. Turn the banks over and put them on the covers, cover them with a blanket.

6. After a day or two, check the banks for tightness, and you can clean up for storage.

Many years. I don't sterilize jars.I just pour hot water, roll, shake until the sugar and lemon dissolve, and then wrap. Mom and grandma did that. I'm not sterilizing my daughter!

I also suggest to familiarize yourself with the recipe of compote from gooseberry "Mojito" in consolation to a bored summer resident. Prepared incredibly fast, and drink even faster!

It is very pleasant to open a compote of cherries and cherries of your own preparation in winter. This is not only very tasty, but also useful, because thanks to a small heat treatment, most vitamins are preserved in it.

ΒΆ
The hardest thing to cook cherry-compot - to pick up the berries. Good cherries and cherries should be with tightly seated twigs and leaves. Well, wait until the water boils on the electric stove. How do you prepare berries for the winter? What else can I do? cherry And cherries?

Tags

See also

New and interesting