Speech garbage that spoils the Russian language, literate people sweep this out of their speech

The purity of speech adorns a person, demonstrates his reading and awareness. But profanity and meaningless phrases only pollute our vocabulary and repel interlocutors. We're with the editors. "Site" gather misspelling, which, unfortunately, has already managed to gain a strong foothold in the Russian language.

We will not talk about openly obscene statements - this is a separate topic. In addition, any educated person understands that rude and bad words deform speech. We'd better pay attention. constructions consisting of literary words, but built illiterately and meaningless. For many, they seem quite normal.

"Of the word at all." The new-fangled phrase “from the word at all” is a completely meaningless expression. People are trying to draw attention to their words. “I didn’t like that movie at all.” Sounds silly, doesn't it? It is better to replace the saying: “I did not like this movie at all.” It's literate and clear.

“Tasty” (when not about food) “What a tasty picture”, “you have delicious perfume”, “delicious offer” and so on. Food or drink can be delicious, but not the smell or the image. Such phrases smell like some cheap marketing and just annoying. If you don't want to look stupid, don't use the word "delicious" to refer to inedible things, much less abstract concepts.

"Not the point." There is a competent expression “not so important”, but people for some reason decided to disfigure it and shove the word “essence”, which is completely inappropriate here. It turns out a set of unrelated words. You can just say "no matter" and not be sophisticated, crooked speech.

"It doesn't matter." It’s a hybrid of “no matter” and “no matter what.” It is worth deciding and not mixing different expressions with each other, creating ridiculous designs that immediately betray ignorance.

"That's it." What kind? A phrase that makes absolutely no sense. It is not informative and does not explain anything to the interlocutor. It's just a parasitic expression that we're used to sculpting when we don't know what to say. Or just do not want to think and find in your vocabulary appropriate replica.

"Has a place to be" Another hybrid expression that is not literate. It is better to use the phrase "has a place" - the meaning is clear, and nothing unnecessary to add.

A word that sounds disgusting and immediately demonstrates that a person is far from literate. Use the literary word “instead” and you will be happy.

"As they say." To many, this expression seems quite normal, but in fact it does not make sense. This is another lexical misunderstanding that reeks of folk sayings and simplicity. It sounds ugly and contaminates speech. Delete the lexicon, now!

“Yes” in the sense of “o” “I want to talk to you for work” or “missing you” are grammatically incorrect statements. This phenomenon most likely migrated from the Ukrainian language. The right thing to do is “I want to talk about work,” “I miss you,” and nothing else.

Remember: if we are talking about the origin of a person or where he came from, then you need to use the preposition “from”. For example, a friend came to me from Kiev.

"In principle." Do not use this expression as an introduction. It is appropriate only in the sense of “in essence, fundamentally” or “with certain assumptions, without touching on details”. For example: Well, there are no happy people in principle. But I'm fine! (A.I. Slapovsky)

"Really." Another stupid expression that does not adorn speech. It is better to replace the word “really” with the more appropriate “really”. Compare “I don’t really know what to do” and “I don’t really know what to do.” The last one sounds better, doesn't it?

"I'll call you" (about the phone call) This statement is firmly entrenched in the collective lexicon. You can dial players in the team or water in the bucket, and if we are talking about a phone call, the correct "I'll call you."

"My mom's." Unfortunately, so many people say. Such statements indicate that a person does not care much about the culture of speech. That's right, "my mom," "my friends," and so on.

What else? misspelling You know? Share in the comments if you remember the phrases that cut the ear.

Tags

See also

New and interesting