When the children climb up and try to take a picture of me, I shout a simple truth at the top of my voice.

The right attitude towards people It has its roots in itself since childhood. The conditions in which the child was brought up and what patterns of adult behavior he observed has a huge impact on the formation of his personality.

And today's edition. "Site" I want to talk about something that parents often miss. They do not consider it significant and do not notice in their behavior. And so they harm not only themselves, but also the child.

There is one rule I never tell children about. But if one of them comes up and asks me to take a picture, I will always let you. No matter how I feel or how I look. And when a child shows me this picture, I will loudly note that I am beautiful or that I love myself.

“The thing is, I never speak ill of myself when my children hear me. Even when I was pregnant and had an extra 30 pounds, I didn't talk badly about my body. I chose not to avoid the camera or the mirror for my children.

Years later, I see results. It doesn’t just become words, it becomes part of your reality. Eventually, you start to believe it. You accept yourself and teach it to others. Children adopt the same model, the woman said.

Many people live with low self-esteem and self-doubt. It's not critical, but it's pretty unpleasant. This creates difficulties in building relationships with other people, interferes with career development, and is the reason for a person’s lack of ambition. He doesn't know how to love himself.

The parents of such a person probably did not want their child to have such difficulties. But when they gave the necessary knowledge for life, no less necessary skills and personal qualities could not instill.

As a result, even an outstanding mind and quality education cannot compensate. lack of love. Although parents should simply accept the child as he is, do not try to change it. Of course, unless the child really behaves badly – shows aggression, tells lies or commits other bad deeds.

If parents love a child not for achievements, but simply so, if they are interested in his life, if they are happy and love themselves, then the chances of a child growing up as a healthy (moral) person increase significantly.

Therefore, Mary Duke’s rule not only helps her to love herself, but also sets a good example for children, which should positively affect their self-esteem. Having lots of family photos is unlikely to be a problem in the future. It will be a wonderful family album.

What do you think of the Mary Duke rule? Share your views in the comments.

Tags

See also

New and interesting