What men find in women who do not paint gray

Grey on dark hair For some, it becomes a serious problem. It seems that he took the silver of life and the matter is steadily going to old age. Not the most pleasant thoughts! However, this confuses not everyone. After all, this is a natural process and should be taken appropriately.

Editorial "Site" It also encourages the idea of “eternal youth,” but so far science has not made much progress. The cultural codes have not moved too far. And this at a time when the active threshold of human life has moved far forward. Let's try to figure out what to do with your hair!

Since the world is at very high speeds, then the competition is frantic. Therefore, the demonstration of gray hair is, in fact, a challenge. We are genetically used to the fact that white hair is a sign of the completion of all active cycles. That's it. biomarker, which objectively sits us down.

Therefore, hair dye and all other possible means are used. And while you sit in a hairdresser's chair and look at the reflection in the mirror, the thought splits your head, they say, here it is. Grandma! It's okay if you're harassing yourself with those thoughts. There's another onslaught. It can be quite difficult to deal with him.

GettyImages It happens when on the wave of self-acceptance, your appearance and your age suddenly begin to point to your gray hair. It seems that there is a rethinking, suddenly you realize that other things are important and you need to feel your own. age. You feel that you will live in a holistic and clear way. But suddenly they say you've grown old!

Why is it normal to show gray hair and why do we think that this is how we challenge society? Some believe that this is a prerequisite for openness. Others say it is a protest against stereotypes and frameworks. Others are convinced that this is no less than trendOne to brag about.

GettyImages Here’s what different people write about why they began to adopt their own gray hair and how it influenced a radical revision of life values.

“I have dyeed my hair since my youth, because my gray hair appeared quite early. And if before I was comfortable constantly changing colors and hairstyles, then by forty there was only an obsession with coloring gray hair. Once tried not to make up and show off the gray hair, and immediately was broken by the social reaction. I started to paint again, but with a disturbing background.

In the end, I came across a page in social networks, where I saw photos of beautiful silver women living in harmony with themselves. I gave up on all possible reactions and now I feel like myself. I accepted and enjoyed it because I finally felt free and easy. You know, I took a lot of blocks off myself. Isn't that a miracle?

You are my gray gray, gray gray gray in my family. As a child, I thought it was very beautiful, first my grandmother and then my mother. I didn’t associate it with age or old age. But when I noticed the gray strands in my hair, I immediately began to use paint. And it went on for a long time until we were quarantined. In a few months, my hair grew back and I suddenly realized that I was hiding myself from the world.

GettyImages The question is, why am I constantly dyeing my hair? As a result, after a visit to the hairdresser, I came out with an ultra-short haircut of a white pixie - my natural hue. I really liked what I saw! Women envied me on social media, and many admitted that they only wear makeup because society dictates youth.

Be sure to write in the comments how you feel about your own gray hair and see the point in constantly hiding it. As for our opinion, we are likely to take a neutral position. A person should be comfortable and good. Someone dyeing their hair for this, and someone refuses to dye it. That's probably how it should be!

GettyImages Grey on dark hair It can cause a deep depression, they say that youth has passed and everything is over. Or maybe it’s the beginning of something new? Read our article on why you need to lead an active lifestyle in old age. Thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting