The son earns little and brazenly expects us to rush to help him.

What to do when an arrogant son and daughter-in-law are constantly demanding money and provoke quarrels if they are refused? It is this question that haunts the heroine of today’s history. Can we help her deal with a difficult situation together?

My husband and I couldn’t have a baby for a long time. I went to the doctor for five years and almost lost hope. But as a result, I managed to get pregnant, and it was a miracle for us! So Nazarchik is a long-awaited child and we love very much. Therefore, his father and I always tried to provide him with not only everything necessary, but also to fulfill any whims.

When Nazar grew up and decided not to go to university, but to start his own business, my husband and I supported him. The boy is smart, so we sincerely believed that he would succeed. Even after the first two attempts failed, we gave him more money for another startup.

A few years later, it became clear that starting your own business was a failure. So I started hinting to my son that it was time to think about a more practical way to make money. Nazar responded by accusing my father and I of being greedy and not supporting him. Eventually, he got a job as a bartender in some shady establishment and still takes money from us.

I wish it was him. A year ago, his son married an equally unemployed and insolent girl. And now the two of them are sitting on our neck. My daughter-in-law is also trying to dictate her own rules in my house.

Recently, the couple announced that they want to have a baby, so I should sell the cottage and give them the money to provide my grandson with everything he needs. This news made me speechless for a few minutes. Of course, I am very patient, but such trouts are too much. Actually, that's what I told my daughter-in-law.

In response, the children decided to strike. They talk to their father because he manages the family budget. They react to me as if I were an empty place.

Of course, I am not going to sell. I have many happy memories with her. There, from a young age, I rest my soul from the bustle of the city and restore my strength.

I don’t want to be at odds with my son. It's an only child. And what to do in such a situation, I do not put my mind ...

What would you advise our heroine? Do you think we should continue to indulge the whims of an ungrateful son? We would be very grateful if you would share your thoughts on this in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting