Steak in gypsy, which will be soft even from the toughest meat

“From this marinade, even the sole will be soft!” – I read on cook-channel Galina's gypsy. I showed my husband the recipe last Saturday and we immediately tried out this juicy meat marinade. To say what you like is to say nothing. The steaks came out great!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions marinade For Galina's gypsy pork steaks. It's impossible to break away!

Marinade for juicy meat Ingredients
  • 1kg pork neck
  • 1 tsp dried garlic
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp paprika
  • 0.5 tsp black ground pepper
  • 2 bulbs
  • 200 ml of carbonated water
  • salt

Ingredients for lubricating steaks
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp half lemon juice

Preparation
  1. Choose a fresh pork neck with a small amount of fat, since there is already so much fat in the veins, clean the films and excess fat. Cut the pieces equally, not large and not small, the optimal thickness is 1-1.5 cm. Anything that is not in size can then be minced and frozen.

2. Salt the meat on both sides. Better take Svan salt. Also sprinkle paprika, black ground pepper and dried garlic.

3. Clean the onions and cut with half rings.

4. In a deep bowl, put layers of onions, then a piece of meat, again onions and again meat. Until the ingredients run out. Press the onion lightly with your hands to let the juice go. Pour all the mineral water and leave for an hour.

5. Prepare the grill in advance. When the heat turns white, lay out the net and place the meat on it. In a small plate, mix vegetable oil with paprika and lemon juice.

6. This mixture lubricate the steaks, and then fry for 3 minutes. After that, turn the steak over to the other side and also oil with lemon juice. Fry for 3 minutes, then turn over and oil. Hot for 10, 15 minutes.

7. Put meat on a plate and serve with sauce and fresh vegetables. Bon appetit!

To see the whole process of preparation pork-steakWatch the video from the gypsy Galina. I'm going to eat meat the next day, and I'm going to cook it again on Friday!

about:blank

I also suggest to get acquainted with branded recipes for marinade for grilled vegetables from Uncle Ashot. The most delicious and dietary food for the summer!

Now you know how to prepare a marinade for grilled. From the experience of picnics, I would advise you to take not 500 grams of meat per person, but 200-300 + vegetables.

3 most beloved and most neutral pickle: Asian with soy sauce, spices and sweet chili sauce and/or pomegranate sauce, add ingredients gradually, taste. Classic: salt, pepper, herbs (onion juice at night). And kefir-based (airan): Add coriander, tomato juice or paste, some adjika and mustard.

Cook steaks yourself, you can take someone else as assistants to take the finished portion and plant meat. And most importantly, everything should be prepared with love, in good company!

Tags

See also

New and interesting