If a person on a first date tells you how hard life is for him, run away.

No matter how many words are said on this subject, there is still a person who does not know. How to behave on the first date. In most cases, this is the key to the success of future relationships. Sometimes just a couple of innocent actions can alienate a person forever. How do you know that you are not a potential candidate? Today we will try to understand this by examples.

How to behave on the first date Imagine the situation. You come on a first date, everything seems to be going well. But at some point, the interlocutor begins to pour out his soul. “I want to be honest with you. Not so long ago I broke up with my girlfriend, we dated for 5 years, the languid story begins.

At such moments, there is a feeling that the person came on a date to be comforted again. But that's not the answer. He needs it. figure it outSo that the experience gives way to the new. Do not become a doctor for your new partner, this will not lead to a healthy relationship.

By the way, you can complain not only about the former, but also just for life. If a person on a first date tells you how hard their lives are, think twice before dating them again. This can be complaints about work, communication with parents and other things. Agree, to devote a new interlocutor in all the details of his personal life at least strange.

And from all of this comes another repulsive moment. He is completely and completely focused on himself.. If you feel that you are not paid any attention during the date, it is simply pointless to meet this person again.

Sometimes people just try to seem confident. He fills the whole space with his conversations, but in reality, skinny. Anyway, communicating with him will be difficult.

The first date is a kind of indicator of what the relationship will be in the future. For example, you will definitely not like if the interlocutor is constantly distracted, picking up the phone and not listening to you. What kind of emotional connection can we talk about in the future?

The other side of the coin appears when the interlocutor gives you too much attention. So much so that I want to hide and be alone. It just gets uncomfortable, and it's repulsive. Usually, such people are insecure and try to compensate for this feeling by taking care of another person.

Other things. Another thing. excessiveness. First of all, it manifests itself in communication with the staff of the institution in which the date is held. The interlocutor constantly does not like something, he, frankly, presses the waiters or administrator. And most importantly, no problem is worth eating an egg. What does that say? Most likely, such a person will behave the same way towards you.

Sometimes you really like someone. However, during the dialogue, you realize that his views on fundamental things are different from yours. Of course, such relationships can be given a chance. But chances are that you will eventually get annoyed by everything in this person and you will break up.

Pay special attention to how the interlocutor can handle your emotions. If he is unable to cope with anger and is irritated by any small thing, it is a wake-up call. In such situations, anything can be an irritating factor.

For example, a woman agreed that a man would pick her up and they would go to dinner together. At home, the guest is unfriendly to a cat or dog. It turns out that a man does not tolerate animals, his reaction is unpredictable. Does it make sense to continue communicating with him? I don't think so.

Unfortunately, there are also pretenders who know very well, How to behave on the first dateTo make the best impression possible. It is important to focus on your own feelings and intuition. No one is immune from a bad experience. The main thing is that he does not destroy faith in worthy men.

Tell me, have you ever had a really bad date? Why are they like this? It will be great if you share your experience with us in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting