Changed once, changed the second.

“Weather is the most important thing in the house,” as one famous song says. But normal human relationships are impossible without one important detail. Respect in the family - the pledge of a long and happy life with a loved one. Only then does it lead to honesty, openness and understanding.

Unfortunately, in our marriage, our reader has a very different mood. That's what she decided to share with us. Sad household stories are always more interesting than fictional “militants”. After all, the problems that are covered in them are much closer to the ordinary person.

In our union with my husband Denis were different times. At some point we really loved each other. But perhaps it is better to tell everything in order.

When I was a young seventeen-year-old girl dreaming of world peace, a rushing career and a prince on a white horse, I met him. The one. Denis was in his twenties, but he seemed to know me better than anyone. Beautifully courted, took to the movies, gave flowers. He promised that our couple would achieve everything in life.

So I got caught. She got married at 18. Everything went well for a while, but then I found out about the affair. I'll tell you right away, it was hard. When I was 22 or 23, I felt like an abandoned old woman. He was my first man, my husband. My family was just asking me to get divorced. Friends twisted their fingers at their temples.

But I endured it. We decided to pause our marriage, but we did not file for divorce. One friend, an older woman, advised how to avoid further problems with male fidelity. To have a baby. Psychologists say that when a man becomes a father, his perception of the world, family and himself changes. He's getting older.

Anyway, that's what I did. A year later, Denis and I had a beautiful baby. 3 kilograms 800 grams! A real hero! Denis had no place for joy. Helped with everything. I even found a second job to pay for me and the baby. I thought my man was a rock. No, I was sure of it!

But after six months, everything gradually began to slide to the bottom. My husband went to work again. In principle, I am not going to blame him for this. Everything we needed. Food, diapers and everything you need for me and the baby. He didn't let me down in that regard.

It was worse. personal. Denis could have come home tonight smelling. Leave shopping in the room or even in the hallway. And just go about your business again. Of course, I'm not talking about work. Holidays, billiards with friends, partying until morning. A couple of hours to sleep and back to work, not with me again.

And one day he came completely "undershoof". Barely taking off his shoes without changing, he went to another room. He seemed to forget about me and the baby. Half an hour later, a phone call rang and Denis picked up the phone. Not that I'm proud to be listening in on someone else's conversation, but you'll get me wrong, too.

The conversation was short and quite intense. Some Marina called. My husband confessed his love a couple of times. He said he had the most, the most, and a whole bunch of other compliments. He promised to come back and send some money tomorrow. Said he missed you. Then the phone went off and Denis snorted.

I rewrote Marina's mobile and home phone from his cell phone. I read a few text messages from her and even saw a couple of pictures. It became clear that this was serious and for a long time. In fact, they knew each other before Denis and I had kids. So that's the situation. The next day, as is often the case, we exchanged a few phrases, and I did not say anything.

I have a question. How do I deal with the information received? Call Marina's parents, make a scandal, divorce her husband? I can do that at any time. But there is still the option to wait until the son goes to kindergarten and it becomes a little easier. Anyway, I'm addicted to Denis. I can't do anything about it yet.

Tags

See also

New and interesting