What to cook from grated radish

I want to share a recipe for grated radish salad. It also uses mushrooms and hard cheese. The salad is obtained with a "strong smell", but very juicy and light in taste. For radish lovers, exactly what you need.

This salad cooks quickly - about 10 minutes and can be served. One day my husband called and told me that he would drop by with a friend for lunch. The side dish was already ready, I wanted to think of something else. It was this recipe that helped me out.

Radish Salad Ingredients
  • 300 g champignons
  • 250 g green radish or daikon
  • 150 g cheese
  • mayonnaise
  • salt and pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. We take the mushrooms and cut into small pieces. Then fry them in a pan with vegetable oil, salt and pepper.

2. Rub the pre-peeled radish on a coarse grater. For this, a green or daikon radish is suitable. I recommend taking a Korean carrot grater - it will turn out airy and beautiful. We also cut the cheese.

3. When the mushrooms are ready, we begin to collect the layers. First, there will be champignons dressed with mayonnaise on top. Then a layer of radish - also with mayonnaise dressing. The layer should turn out to be "airy", not wrinkled. Take hard cheese and sprinkle on top. A couple of minutes and the salad is ready.

By the way, green radish salad is the richest source of nutrients. Here is vitamin A, which is beneficial for eyesight, and the group of B vitamins, which are necessary to improve metabolism. Also present are useful minerals: potassium, calcium, sodium and carotene. Radish should be eaten raw to maintain its nutritional value.

To prevent the salad from turning out too high in calories, mayonnaise can be replaced with sour cream. Or reduce the amount of mayonnaise - add more radish or mushrooms. There is already as anyone likes.

If you have time, lettuce can be left in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes. The taste will become more intense if the dish is thoroughly soaked. Bon Appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting