Unforgivable mistakes when drying hair with a hair dryer

We don’t notice how often our hair is negatively affected. Daily laying, special tools and hair dryer can harm their appearance. If you are one of those who often use a hair dryer - this information will definitely be useful to you. About what might be errors in the use of a hair dryerWe will talk in this article.

I am one of those people who very quickly gathers in the morning. I started this habit in my student years. When you only have one bathroom for four friends, you have to get out. And here's the hair dryer to help. He came out of the shower, dried his head, and steamed forward. The same is true now that I am in a hurry to work.

I’m sure a lot of people are doing the same thing as me. They laid their hair dryer and ran about their business. In this hustle and bustle, we do not notice how we use the hair dryer incorrectly. Especially if drying your hair has become a habit.

Mode with maximum temperature

Of course, I want to dry my hair faster. For this, many include a hairdryer at maximum. Try to take a little more time and dry your hair at a moderate temperature. Too hot air deprives hair of moisture. Because of this, there may be a problem of split ends.

You're using the wrong brush

During drying, a round comb or spatula brush is often used. Braching moist hair can lead to dryness and damage to the structure. It is better to dry the hair first, and use the comb at the very end of the process.

You dry your hair immediately after washing

Before using a hair dryer, let your hair dry. For this, of course, additional time is needed. But for this approach, your hair will say thank you. By the way, drying wet hair takes longer and does more harm. You won't save much. You will pay for it at the cost of your hair.

You do not use heat protection equipment

Every stylist knows that. Thermal protection is a guaranteed way to avoid damage. Choose the products that fit your hair. With some means, you can also add additional volume or moisture. The main thing is not to forget to apply them before each drying.

Bad quality hair dryer

Dryers come in different quality. Cheap, inexpensive models can do more harm than good. If you want to have healthy strong hair, it is better to buy a good, high-quality hair dryer.

You're drying already dry hair

Some people use a hair dryer to style already dry hair. This is strictly forbidden! Overdried hair quickly becomes brittle and lose shine.

You're drying the ends wrong

Stylists recommend first heating the ends on the brush, and then blowing a jet of cool air. So the tips of the hair will look well-groomed and smooth.

You're not cleaning the hair dryer

On the back of the hair dryer, where the grille is located, a lot of dust and dirt is collected. This has a bad effect on the work of technology. I advise you to regularly clean the dryer from garbage. This way, it will not overheat and will last for many years.

Everyone wants to have beautiful and healthy hair. We need to take care of what nature has given us. Take care of your hair, and most importantly, do it wisely. Of course, it is better to sometimes let your hair rest and not use a hair dryer at all. But if you have to, do not repeat common mistakes. Good luck!

Tags

See also

New and interesting