Effective cleaning of the barbecue after barbecue

After barbecueWings, sausages or vegetables on the grill we often wonder how to clean the grille of fat and scale. But we don’t always think about it...

How often does it happen that after a hike in nature we throw in a bag with skewers and it lies there for a day or two, or even all winter and spring, until we again want to cook something on the grill.

"Washing" grill And fat is still a pleasure, especially given the lack of hot water and amenities in the country! - I thought earlier, until my husband's friend, Rustam, the owner of the local kebabs, told us a couple of great ways. I wish I had known about it before!

Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you how without effort. strip after the barbecue. Efficient and fast!

About the use of detergents and soaking the grille in water, we will not write: you know this without us. Catch simple and working methods.

This method will help you even in Spartan conditions! To check it out, you can take the dirtiest grille since last year. All you need is a dense sealed plastic bag of such size that the grille freely enters there, as well as any liquid detergent for dishes (3-2 tablespoons) and very little water.

Pour dishwashing liquid and water into the bag. Carefully distribute the liquid on the walls of the package. To do this, simply rub the bag in your hands. As soon as foam forms in the package, immediately place a grille in it (note that the grille should not be hot), tie and leave the clock for 10 or overnight. After a while, all the dirt easily moves away from the grille and is washed away by a stream of water.

You can also resort to campfire: on the principle of an old saying that says that a wedge is kicked out. Well burn the grille at the stake - all fat products will burn out, there will be a small deposit, which you can remove with a special grill brush. No detergents and a minimum of water – beauty!

By the way, if there is no special brush, you can use the usual brush for dishes or aluminum foil.

Well, the easiest way is to leave the grille overnight in the grass. As you know, dew falls out at night and the fat gets wet. In the morning, without the help of any special means, you will wash the grille with ordinary water and sponge. However, this method is more suitable if the fun takes place in a private house. You will not leave a bar in the woods...

The advice of the editorial board A so that your clean grille does not get bored for a long time without work, I suggest you find out an excellent recipe for mackerel on the grill. The rule is simple: no fish seasoning bags! The best marinade for mackerel is 5 types of spices and a juicy lemon.

“How to clean the grease grille? Easy. The barbecue grille cleans itself! my husband sentences, and then takes a bag and dishwashing liquid. This method has never failed us. Quick, no fuss, and the grille comes out like new!

If you know the good and efficientHow to clean the grille, I will be happy to read about it in the comments. Let’s share and exchange useful life hacks so that everyday issues are solved easier and faster.

Tags

See also

New and interesting