The daughter-in-law buys ready-made food in the store, how to wean her from an expensive habit

Of course Mom's worried! What about it? My son wants to eat. wife! In general, there was a cognitive dissonance with one woman, and then a tantrum, which she wrote in a detailed letter and sent out to the world with the hope of finding out what to do now and what kind people can tell?

GettyImages: Naturally, the editorial board "Site" This is not the case, and they have decided to help. To make public, so to speak, this plea for help. I wonder what other people might think about this.

Personally, as an author, this situation does not cause any discomfort. In my time, I've been a bachelor enough to figure out, Why do you need a stove?, pan and pan and what can be done with this set. But if you grow up in greenhouse conditions, when mothers do everything for one and the other, then of course. This is the SOS signal.

“I don’t quite understand how you can get married and not cook at all? How's that? Here you have a husband, a loved one, is it impossible to learn at least something simple to do, no one talks about stuffed fish or some strudy sky-high. But as it turns out, my daughter-in-law can't do that!

I never doubted it for a second. When they came to meet families, they covered such a clearing that there was simply nothing to complain about. Yes, and in dimensionless quantities. God, I took my soul away and thought, how lucky my son was with a girl. You must be a master of all trades.

Turns out not! They live in a separate apartment, recently invited to the birthday of his son. Come on, the table is well set, but food! I start to eat salads and realize that they are from the store: in chicken, for example, the chicken is not quite fresh. Yesterday. A real hostess would never put that on the table. It's nonsense.

It is clear that at first there was no food. Honeymoon, feelings, and therefore abroad and restaurants. But without routine, no life is complete. And so I began to notice that my son somehow lost weight. This birthday was the last straw. I decided to talk to him.

And it turns out that my dearest daughter-in-law is not like soup, she can't fry eggs! Of course I was taken aback. I look in the fridge, I have food. But all semi-finished products! No, you can eat it, but not constantly. I decided to talk to my daughter-in-law. By the way, I can't say anything bad, otherwise smart smart smart. But like mine, under my mother's wing, I never learned to think about food.

In general, she told me that she really does not know how to cook and does not particularly strive to learn. It's okay. Of course, this is not my business, I do not want to go to their family with my charter, but I began to feed them secretly. I'll come over for the weekend, borschutzing some candy, eating meat for three days.

And as it ends, again, semi-finished products. Began to cheat: dumplings, dumplings, stuffed peppers, pate. Although semi-finished, but their own, homemade. My daughter-in-law says I'll be a grandmother soon. My hands are down. The child needs some kind of porridge, and she is not in the tooth with her foot. And I'm not eternal, I can't eat them all the time. Oh, my God, what do you do? How do you teach your daughter-in-law to cook? ?

On the one hand, the mother-in-law can be understood. They say that we are what we eat. We are waiting for advice from you - what can I advise a worried woman? Does it make sense to hope that the daughter-in-law will pull herself together and start cooking? However, objectively, she does not have to do this. Maybe. let the husband cook?

As we think, if wifeThere is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Well, the person does not want, does not have time, why force? However, many people tend to see the problem where there is none. Read our next article on why Italians are constantly weaving noodles, but still staying in the right proportions. Thank you for staying with us!

Photo preview and article .

Tags

See also

New and interesting